Black Twitter Goes In On Buzzfeed Video - "27 Questions Black People Have For Black People"

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man get the fukk outta here with this bullshyt

fukk Buzzfeed, fukk vice, fukk noisey, fukk complex, fukk bieber, fukk Miley, fukk Fox News,

The things some c00ns will do for a check. Smh.

Give me some insight into why "fukk" the bolded. Just curious.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
They're simultaneously denigrating black people, and reinforcing flimsy ass stereotypes at the same damn time, and doing it on a white run youtube channel of all place :skip

Slap everyone of them with the c00n label, fukk them. You wanna have a dialogue about some of this shyt? Well have the courtesy to not do it in front of a white audience at least:camby:

those c00ns dont want to have a dialogue about anything
they wanna tap dance for massa
and show the yt folks on youtube "look at us! we is good negroes" "dont group us in with them other darkies"
:pacspit:

im pissed that i even clicked this thread again.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
The only highlight of the video :wow: ................

yDuei.jpg

UNTIL she started asking why black men wouldn't allow her to date cacs in peace. :mjpls:

Last edited:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Being in the hood is a negative, being in a great area where there is majority Blacks is much better. Being around cacs is a negative too.
Unfortunately the hood is the only place where we have numbers. Rather leave the hood let's build an economic base and fix our own neighborhoods

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I want to dislike that video a thousand times over. Let that had been a video about "black people have questions for white people", shyt, let that have been a video about how "white people have questions for white people" and you'd see a whole lot more dislikes on it. This video barely has any dislikes on it because racists LOVE having their awful views validated, and this video does just that for them.

Look at the dislikes. :wow:

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Growing up around your own kind is a good thing so yes. Black people need to stop running to the burbs as soon as they get some change instead they should invest in their own communities. Top many blacks grow up around mostly cacs so they start to think like them

There are plenty of black people that don't live in the hood. I lived in a pretty mixed upper middle class neighborhood, but still mostly black. I also went to 75-85% black middle and high schools. No offense, but your comment sounds real ignorant.