Black Twitter Goes In On Buzzfeed Video - "27 Questions Black People Have For Black People"

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
The only highlight of the video :wow: ................

yDuei.jpg

UNTIL she started asking why black men wouldn't allow her to date cacs in peace. :mjpls:
:mjlol: like clockwork.

Edit: @Poitier

Last edited:

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Can we dead the myth that education/proper English is considered a "white thing" in the black community?

When someone says you "sound white" it's because their voices may be higher or an accent they use. An example would be a punk rocker accent. It has nothing to do with how little "black" slang you use. No one has ever looked at great black orators and said they sound white. Stop it.

Even if their were people out their that believed that, why are we pretending their opinion holds any weight?

Wellllll... when i was in middle school I was asked by this chick why I talk white. I didn't understand it. The reality was I was just talking like that because I was in the classroom. And the only difference between how I was talking then and how I talked with my friends was my grammar. My mom taught me when to turn it on and off. Maybe because she had to switch off her strong Guyanese accent for work? I never considered it to be talking white though. :yeshrug:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
this video pisses me off it,it's just white folks making these black people ask these dumb questions

if you black you already know more than 50% of the answers to all these, fukk these buzzfeed troll cacs they aint shyt

and if you black asking these questions you lack knowledge of self

BigL187

MOPAO
Daps
Reppin
Märsta,Sweden
I'm glad black folks are starting to catch on to this shyt....I've been warning y'all about these black centric think pieces, media etc written and produced by black people for white owned websites with predominantly white viewerships/readerships...these are not for us.
but coli is white owned though :jbhmm:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wellllll... when i was in middle school I was asked by this chick why I talk white. I didn't understand it. The reality was I was just talking like that because I was in the classroom. And the only difference between how I was talking then and how I talked with my friends was my grammar. My mom taught me when to turn it on and off. Maybe because she had to switch off her strong Guyanese accent for work? I never considered it to be talking white though. :yeshrug:

i dont get this shyt. so ONE girl said u sound white and this is how all black people feel? i grew up in the hood but always went to white schools. the most i would get is that we talked "proper" but not once did i ever get clowned for "sounding white". i've always done well in school and never felt like when i returned home i had to hide my text books or the goons would get me. :shaq2:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
For example
"How come we quick to learn the latest dance move, but not start our own business?"
And "Why are we so quick to spend money at a non-black business but hesitant to do so at a black-owned business?"
Those were asked in the video and I know for a fact I've seen those questions asked on here. :francis:
but let's keep it a buck, we all know the answers to this

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Growing up around your own kind is a good thing so yes. Black people need to stop running to the burbs as soon as they get some change instead they should invest in their own communities. Top many blacks grow up around mostly cacs so they start to think like them
Not all black dominate neighborhoods are the ghetto, lots of suburbs in the south are filled with black folk.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Most these questions have been posted here and got good response. Whats the difference now

And what tf constitues a black person?

Most of the fools who ask these question are closet self hating toms though. They think that because they have black skins its "social awareness" and not sell out bullshyt. Don't know why all these c00ns think black people need a good talking too, but go out of their way to avoid the elephant in the room, which is and always will be white hatred and racism.