Black Twitter Goes In On Buzzfeed Video - "27 Questions Black People Have For Black People"

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
The sole purpose of this video is to generate controversy and is the epitome of social media trolling.

It's gaining "positive" attention to that company to sell ads generate revenue. Don't go to the website. fukk them.

These people are literally tap dancing; putting on a passive aggressive, condescending show of hurtful ham-fistedly put together stereotypes.

If they were really honest, they would bring the white people that were behind this, and have them ask their "questions".

I have only one "question" for these sell-outs... "Why do people seek approval from whites in order to seem nonthreatening?".

I'm done.

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Most hood blacks aren't bucks or wenches.

Most hood blacks don't love massa like their surbuan counterparts

:what:
Negro, nikkas in the hood have been some of biggest c00ns n wenches lately.

Them nikkas have just been conditioned generation after generation that they dont know me.whiteman is one step away from cancelling that EBT and rent controlled set asides :mjpls: and once that happens tapdancin will occur

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
ham-fistedly
Fire application of the term ham fisted. This is how to turn a phrase. Bonus points for using an adverb. Let's see what the judges think.
0.jpg

:thumbsup:

"Why do people seek approval from whites in order to seem nonthreatening?".

I'm done.

Last edited:

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
The one question that rubbed me wrong was the" why is education a white thing?" I cant stand hearing Black folks parrot that nonsense. The same way I cant stand hearing Black folks parrot the conservative talking point of Black kids criticizing other Black kids for doing well in school and accusing them of being white. I hate that, oh I hate that. My blood boils when I hear that.

It absolutely does happen. In fact, it's the one thing that consistently happened in my childhood, from both my peers AND black adults. nikkas in the hood have an adverse reaction to educational success.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
The times I been called "white washed" or "I'm talking white" because I was actively studying for my HS diploma and talking proper in class :wow:.

It was just a ignorant HS nikka thing :manny:, which is why I was not really worried at the time.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:pacspit:
BuzzFeed buzzkill: Its stunning revenue miss goes viral

by Dylan Byers @CNNMoneyApril 12, 2016: 6:26 PM ET
BuzzFeed fell a stunning $80 million short of projected revenues last year and has reportedly slashed its projections for 2016 in half.
Now everybody's asking: Can this company really be worth $1.5 billion?

Here are the numbers:

The site's $170 million in revenues in 2015 was well short of a projected $250 million, a source with knowledge of the numbers confirmed.

And the Financial Times reports the company's initial 2016 projection of $500 million has been scaled down to $250 million.

The news is a major blow to a company that was once the darling of the industry and saw its value skyrocket on investments from venture capitalists and legacy media companies. It is also the latest evidence that the bubble surrounding fast-growth digital companies like BuzzFeed, Vice and Mashable may be approaching its limits.

160412181127-buzzfeed-squeeze-780x439.jpg

BuzzFeed has drastically missed its 2015 revenue projection and reportedly slashed its 2016 projection in half.