Black Twitter Goes In On Buzzfeed Video - "27 Questions Black People Have For Black People"

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
Cf5zX6tW8AIBNTR.jpg

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
:mjlol:So much bullshyt, I'm know damn well if they actually asked other black folks this that they got their answers and then some. Gonna have my folks on some
:ufdup:"You done fukk up right" type shyt
:wtb:I bet this is the closest they ever been near so many black folks that wasn't they family and was probably relieved when they found out they be sitting in separate rooms:mjpls:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I disagree. Blacks should move as one sold unit and I agree blacks are not animals. But being from the hood is s positive not a negative
Eh. It can be but it also can be a bad thing, like most anything else on this planet brotha. I agree with your point about investing back in our own communities, but the people in the communities already have to do their part as well. We've gotta do a better job at working alongside one another in our communities. You cannot uplift someone who doesn't want to rise

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I disagree. Blacks should move as one sold unit and I agree blacks are not animals. But being from the hood is s positive not a negative
Being in the hood is a negative, being in a great area where there is majority Blacks is much better. Being around cacs is a negative too.