Black Twitter Goes In On Buzzfeed Video - "27 Questions Black People Have For Black People"

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Just vulgar, breh
These folks post online about how their so educated and have masters and phds then you ask them what their phd is in and they say "mass comm :troll:", and you look at their linkedin and see their current job is "call center representative" :russ::lolbron::mjlol:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Growing up around your own kind is a good thing so yes. Black people need to stop running to the burbs as soon as they get some change instead they should invest in their own communities. Top many blacks grow up around mostly cacs so they start to think like them
This implies that black life or the only valid black perspective is that of someone who's lower income or "In the hood".

Which in my opinion is just as ignorant and divisive.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The only highlight of the video :wow: ................

yDuei.jpg

UNTIL she started asking why black men wouldn't allow her to date cacs in peace. :mjpls:
Which brought home the entire:mjpls:of this joke of a video.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
When did I deny that happens? I didn't. Of course there are certain unquestionable truths about the plight of a black man. I'll repeat what I just said to the other poster...for example, politics. For some reason, it is expected if you're black that you be a democrat (despite their history of racism) and if you don't go along with that, you're not authentic:why:. It's very narrow minded and divisive.
No I get you on that...I think black people should be republican minded economically(even though republicans keep policies in place to keep aa's democrat)...but these people posing these questions are along the lines of those who completely ignore or resent the fact that they too have a plight....they are the ones who make the skin crawl the most. But because of formed relationships and environments grown up in, these types of AA's desensitize the public(not that it mattes) and minimize the actual horrendous conditions many black people face. Imo they are not authentically black...but in a pretend state or constant state of denial. Write o.j. in prison, he'll tell you all about it.