Black Twitter Goes In On Buzzfeed Video - "27 Questions Black People Have For Black People"

Daps
See here is the problem with the emboldened ...while we all as humans are truly different ,not one being alike, we do as black people face some acute issues separate from others in this society as a people(regardless of economic position)....and those who deny that are not authentic to who we are or who they are...they are living a lie through a smile and actions of assimilation. I do agree we should not attempt to say what and who black is, but the clear denial of the challenges faced in this society from some aa's is unauthentic.

When did I deny that happens? I didn't. Of course there are certain unquestionable truths about the plight of a black man. I'll repeat what I just said to the other poster...for example, politics. For some reason, it is expected if you're black that you be a democrat (despite their history of racism) and if you don't go along with that, you're not authentic:why:. It's very narrow minded and divisive.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't even care about "airing out dirty laundry" that people are talking about because this isn't even laundry. This is just grabbing low hanging fruits made up of the oldest stereotypes and lame jokes and insults about black people.

Its just old and rehashed bullshyt that we've heard forever. Its a boring video honestly and just cringeworthy.
This is why i find myself looking at white liberals even more skeptically than ever.

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
i didnt watch the video, but how many of them are acknowledging the root cause for a lot of our issues? most of them were from external forces : i.e. the distribution of drugs and guns in black neighborhoods. or how about the deliberate destruction of black neighborhoods through "urban planning". these people dont give one fukk about other blacks, they just want acceptance from whites.

i am 100% sure you know the answer to that question already. while its technically possible those questions were asked at some point, they were not in the final cut. im also pretty sure those questions werent asked.

my main issue with this video is that its not made for us. so at some point, i just feel like ignoring it, cause clearly they are not talking to me.

then i get mad at them for even putting something like that out there, and angry that buzzfeed thinks its ok to put this out.

because they either think this is legit entertainment (which i sincerely doubt), or they are doing it because they think its funny. cause i guess we need the (what im guessing is the) all white editorial staff at buzzfeed to sit around a room laughing and saying shyt like "WHY DO THEY LOVE WATERMELON SO MUCH..... WHAT ABOUT THEIR HAIR........ WHY ARE THEY LATE......... BLACKS DO ALL THE CRIME hahahahahahah"

i honestly hope there is no black person in a position of power there who let this video get published.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
full