Black Transgender Female Beaten & Shot To Death In Philthadelphia

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Seriously yikes @ some of these comments. a$$holes trying to justify the killing of this black life the same as racist whites. Thats why I say some of you only care about other black heterosexual males. Thats it. So selfish, childish, and downright evil some of you. Anyway, RIP to this young woman. I hope she finds the peace she was looking for here, on earth, on the other side.

#blackheterosexualmalelivesmatter

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
Seriously yikes @ some of these comments. a$$holes trying to justify the killing of this black life the same as racist whites. Thats why I say some of you only care about other black heterosexual males. Thats it. So selfish, childish, and downright evil some of you. Anyway, RIP to this young woman. I hope she finds the peace she was looking for here, on earth, on the other side.

im sorry but:mjlol:

to the nikkas calling it a female:mjlol:

foh

HaterGz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
2016 fukking These Hoes
fukk em. I don't give a shyt. Trans day everyday b. If they were in Africa they would be burn.

They are men not women. They THINK in their self delusively minds that they are women but that's not the case. fukk them.

HaterGz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
2016 fukking These Hoes

No you fakkit. They are abomination all over the globe nikka. You act just like females who support this shyt and try to push their agenda no men. fukk you faggit ass nikka. You must be a female behind the computer

Last edited:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
No you fakkit. They are abomination all over the globe nikka. You act just like females who support this shyt and try to push their agenda to men. fukk you faggit ass nikka. You must be a female behind the computer
Fatherless.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Could it be possible she knew and had relations with at least 1 of the guys and didnt tell he was transgender? Unless it was random and they didn't know him, dude was targeted on purpose.