Prominence0

6 Superbowl Rings yinz mad huh!
Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
Man shut up. you hoe ass nikka
You the hoe nikka, dirty ass bummy philly fukk nikka. :pacspit:

Philly been trash, trash houses, trash people, trash sports teams. :trash:

Now in Pittsburgh Superbowl, Stanley cup, World series wins in the same year.

Quality and affordable housing, no spics. A Google plex built here in the burgh. Yes Pittsburgh stay winning. :ahh:

Philly though. :camby:

Last edited:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:why: A life was lost, aint that enough?

I hear you, all too well breh. I'll be honest too in that I'm conflicted by it, as at the end of the day life is precious. I get that. Still, this agenda with Trans is beyond repugnant to me. I don't like them breh. At all. I never really cared about homosexuals so long as they had self respect for themselves (might be an oxymoron in itself) and weren't flamboyant with it. This trans movement is different though. I read the other day that Jazz Jennings was upset because dudes weren't flirting with "her" like they would "other" girls. That sense of entitlement is beyond disgusting to me and on top of that we're expected to cater to them. Naw, fukk that and fukk them. I got a chance to chill out on a Sunday which I haven't done for a long time and was flipping back and forth between football and 8 Mile on the Fuse channel. The commercials quickly reminded me why I never watch that channel. There are at least two reality TV shows on that channel featuring Trans people. One of which features at least one Black "female" who looked like an older EJ Johnson (someone else I find repugnant). The promo showed him giggling with another big azz EJ lookalike, both in drag more or less. The other program featured showed a bunch of trans "females" and the promo indicated one was debating whether to tell the truth to some guy who was hitting on "her". On top of them wanting the rest of society to accept them, they don't have the ethics to even be up front with who and what they are. That sh!t is disgusting breh, and to be honest with you, I don't like them. I don't condone violence towards them, and I do believe the weight of the law should be applied towards those that victimize them. However, I'm not gonna pretend I lose sleep over anything happening to them. I'm not gonna pretend the Black community, or any community for that matter stands to lose anything when something happens to one of them.