Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
That's awful.

Is there a Twitter hashtag about this?

Is that courageous Caitlyn Jenner speaking about this?

Are feminists speaking about this?

Is ESPN covering this story?

We need answers.
I thought "#AllLivesMatter"

:beli:

The funny thing is, there is a hashtag already
#Sayhername
:beli:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Philadelphia >>> Pittsburgh

Pittsburgh is fukking trash and atleast Philadelphia has black people there. Pittsburgh is CAC heaven. I had to move out cause I was sick and tired of being surrounded by white people everywhere I go. Shieeet....since the shadow lounge and AVA closed you can't even go out and do something remotely black....got to go to all them fukking white trash bars in the southside and that shyt gets real old. :camby:
Philadelphia. :scust:

My state of Pennsylvania hates the fact that you weird fukks are even a city here.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Okay people should just aknowledge something you're not. So people should call you gay even though you're straight or black even though you're white
54820761cfbe942624befe13a2f36a00.gif

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ok...why is this newsworthy?

People get beat, shot, stabbed, stoned, etc... to death everyday. What makes this story more relevant that any of the other people who got killed

18 of them got killed this year and thousands of nikkas got knocked off this year, it happens.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Ok...why is this newsworthy?

People get beat, shot, stabbed, stoned, etc... to death everyday. What makes this story more relevant that any of the other people who got killed

18 of them got killed this year and thousands of nikkas got knocked off this year, it happens.

Why not? Everyone getting fukked up out here can and should get some light. The social media ensures that nobody can be marginalized when it comes to coverage

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Why not? Everyone getting fukked up out here can and should get some light. The social media ensures that nobody can be marginalized when it comes to coverage

Unless America turned into some type of utopia over night, 18 men with wigs getting killed in a year throughout the entire country isn't even a slight concern compared to other groups

This isn't relevant in any sense of the word and you already have the circus clowns in this thread finger wagging at black men

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Unless America turned into some type of utopia over night, 18 men with wigs getting killed in a year throughout the entire country isn't even a slight concern compared to other groups

This isn't relevant in any sense of the word and you already have the circus clowns in this thread finger wagging at black men

It matters to the people who care :yeshrug:

The internet and media doesn't revolve around any us individually

I feel you on that finger wagging point tho:wtb:

Prominence0

6 Superbowl Rings yinz mad huh!
Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
Philadelphia >>> Pittsburgh

Pittsburgh is fukking trash and atleast Philadelphia has black people there. Pittsburgh is CAC heaven. I had to move out cause I was sick and tired of being surrounded by white people everywhere I go. Shieeet....since the shadow lounge and AVA closed you can't even go out and do something remotely black....got to go to all them fukking white trash bars in the southside and that shyt gets real old. :camby:
Shadow Lounge East Liberty huh, you probably met me, small world brah.

But the crime in philly is out of control, hard as shyt to get a gun in PA because of Philly.

But I do agree Pittsburgh is white ass fukk, but I'm on the east side. Penn Hills to be exact one of the largest black suburbs in America though. :banderas:

And I'm from Wilkinsburgh. :birdman:

Last edited: