Black Transgender Female Beaten & Shot To Death In Philthadelphia

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
we got a saying in my country that being a fakkit in your heart (a p*ssy, a snitch, a slimeball) is worse than being an actual fakkit. RIP to this person who didnt deserve that

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we got a saying in my country that being a fakkit in your heart (a p*ssy, a snitch, a slimeball) is worse than being an actual fakkit. RIP to this person who didnt deserve that

Smh. Wtf? You literally contradicted yourself. You ain't mean well with what you said.

Daps
From what I see black lgbts could give a flying fukk about black men getting killled by police.

Honestly that group just seems to want to be more accepted and acknowledged by white society more than anything else.

Off topic though...

i agree. dont even get me started on majority of lesbians and black lesbians. alot legit hate men so its no luv ? let it be known

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Smh. Wtf? You literally contradicted yourself. You ain't mean well with what you said.

Its a saying bruh I didn't make it up,I meant to say these dudes that killed that transwoman are more maricon de corazon ( fags in the heart) cuz they were some scary ass bytch nikkas that took 5 to 6 of em to beat up and shoot one trans person, who was more of a man ( in courage than they were) its an old saying from a backwards homophobic west Indian island country bruh don't take offense.... Now was this a straight up hate crime or was it some shady hood shyt gone wrong? Cuz I know grimey gay nikkas that deserve to get clapped ppl think all LGBT is soft nahhhh buddy, some of the best knuckle game I ever seen came from this dude in the hood who recently died too... Maybe this cat beat somebody up and these guys came back for vengeance :manny:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I am also jumping to the conclusion that there was some level of deciet/confusion surrounding the shemale's posessing of a Y chromosome.

I am a liberal which means "do you". Pretend to be a woman or a Vulcan if you want. What's NOT cool is fronting like you ACTUALLY have XX chromosomes. Like you get a period. Like you want to get pregnant some day. That shyt is downright terrifying to me as the tech gets better and better.

I would never kill or even try to severely injure a tranny if I fell for the okey doke. Perhaps a spirited round of fisticuffs but not the psycho kind. Just the old fashioned - bust a lip, black eye - routine.