Black Transgender Female Beaten & Shot To Death In Philthadelphia

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I blame people like you for pushing the agenda to legitimize mental disorders. If the man was getting the mental help that he needed instead of being enabled, he might not have been running around here pretending to be a woman.

Victim blaming 101

"if he wasn't pretending to be a woman he'd still be alive"

:francis:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
@Matt504 when cops kill a black man in a wig and dress, they're still killing black men...are you going to split that tragedy and say they killed the black man in wig and dress for being in wig and dress, being a black man, or being both?
Being a social justice warrior to stand in the good graces of women is disingenuous. I have sex without the fakeness.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
@Matt504 when cops kill a black man in a wig and dress, they're still killing black men...are you going to split that tragedy and say they killed the black man in wig and dress for being in wig and dress, being a black man, or being both?
Being a social justice warrior to stand in the good graces of women is disingenuous. I have sex without the fakeness.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I'll blame you the next time a white cop kills a Black man so I can be as ridiculous as you.
Blame me for what? I explained why people like are responsible for this confused young man bein killed and it's perfectly rational/logical. The push to normalize this kind of mental disorder is going to lead to more deaths like this. I'm being dead ass. Y'all lulling these people into a false sense of security and delusion by making them feel like it's all good.

So the person who killed him was white huh? This is what you get for trolling clown:russ:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Blame me for what? I explained why people like are responsible for this confused young man bein killed and it's perfectly rational/logical. The push to normalize this kind of mental disorder is going to lead to more deaths like this. I'm being dead ass. Y'all lulling these people into a false sense of security and delusion by making them feel like it's all good.

So the person who killed him was white huh? This is what you get for trolling clown:russ:
The only person responsible for this murder is the murderer. Even if we consider this person as mentally ill (which I do not), being mentally ill is not grounds for death. We, as a society, do not and should not condone killing people who have done nothing wrong. Pushing for more tolerance of people with different mental makeups than us should not result in genocide. A transgender person should feel safe to be what they are.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
The only person responsible for this murder is the murderer. Even if we consider this person as mentally ill (which I do not), being mentally ill is not grounds for death. We, as a society, do not and should not condone killing people who have done nothing wrong. Pushing for more tolerance of people with different mental makeups than us should not result in genocide. A transgender person should feel safe to be what they are.
I never condoned mursering anyone. My point seemed to fly over your head. I didn't that this person deserved to die. I said that encouraging people like him to run around out in the world like being a man pretending to be a woman is normal puts them in danger. A transgender person should be counseled and encouraged to be who they are, not who they want to be. If you're born a man but want to be a woman, then you have mental issues that need to be dealt with accordingly. Giving to that kind of psychosis doesn't do those people any good and it puts the public at risk for having their personal freedoms violated in my opinion.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Just take your L. Gatdamn breh, you always try to qualify your bullshyt

*waits on Francis smiley*

It's no L for me, transgendered Black women are killed by Black men more than anyone else, facts are facts.

:francis:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I never condoned mursering anyone. My point seemed to fly over your head. I didn't that this person deserved to die. I said that encouraging people like him to run around out in the world like being a man pretending to be a woman is normal puts them in danger. A transgender person should be counseled and encouraged to be who they are, not who they want to be. If you're born a man but want to be a woman, then you have mental issues that need to be dealt with accordingly. Giving to that kind of psychosis doesn't do those people any good and it puts the public at risk for having their personal freedoms violated in my opinion.
My point is that we shouldn't be living in a society where a man "pretending" to be a woman puts them in danger. It's not illegal, they're not hurting anyone, so why should they be in danger? Our response, as a society, shouldn't be to accept transgender people being murdered as a fact of life, but to try and stop the bigotry and hatred that drives someone to murder a transgender person. There are many transgender people around the world living healthy, productive lives in tolerant societies, so your argument that they are mentally ill or psychotic is invalid. One of the key principles of a liberal society is that a person should be allowed to pursue their happiness, so I see no problem with someone choosing a gender identity that feels most comfortable and normal to them. We can expand our circle of compassion and understanding to include transgenderism, or we can tolerate this form of bigotry.