Black Transgender Female Beaten & Shot To Death In Philthadelphia

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Maybe, but also understandable if dude was lying to other dudes by claiming to be female when they werereally born with a penis.

IF but you just made up that scenario to lessen the crime, why?

This thread is a perfect example that it doesn't take a transgendered person lying to a man for men to think violence is justifiable for their mere existence.

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
IF but you just made up that scenario to lessen the crime, why?

This thread is a perfect example that it doesn't take a transgendered person lying to a man for men to think violence is justifiable for their mere existence.

This is literally the same dumb ass reasoning white people use when Black people are killed, "if he wasn't a thug...", and these idiots are too blind to see it.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Statistically? A Black Male.

You can attempt to spin this as much as you want.

Not trying to, I was wrong in this instance but like you said, statistically it was safe to assume a Black male was responsible.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
It's no L for me, transgendered Black women are killed by Black men more than anyone else, facts are facts.

:francis:
Black people are more likely to be victims of crime by another black person regardless of sex or gender identification. Just like a white person is likely to be the victim of a crime by another white person regardless of sex or gender identification.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Some people feel like they were given the wrong gender. If they want me to call them a woman or a man then i will.

And some people feel like they're attracted to children, it's called a mental illness.

If I knew you and asked you to call me "Greatest man alive" as my name, would you? I mean I feel like I may just be the GOAT, as harsh as it sounds that was a man that was killed, not a woman.