Black Transgender Female Beaten & Shot To Death In Philthadelphia

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You took an L because you made a stupid ass assumption that the suspects were a group of black men. And you were factually incorrect:ufdup:

It wasn't a stupid assumption, Black men are disproportionately responsible for the deaths of Black transgender women, a white man being responsible in this case doesn't change that reality, this is basically an outlier.

That's like saying it's a stupid assumption to assume a Black male is responsible when a Black person is killed when in reality, that's who's most likely responsible.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
It wasn't a stupid assumption, Black men are disproportionately responsible for the deaths of Black transgender women, a white man being responsible in this case doesn't change that reality, this is basically an outlier.

That's like saying it's a stupid assumption to assume a Black male is responsible when a Black person is killed when in reality, that's who's most likely responsible.

Your assumption was wrong. Not only did you assume, you were adamant in blaming black men for this crime and you were wrong

Gravity

Banned
Daps
My point is that we shouldn't be living in a society where a man "pretending" to be a woman puts them in danger.
My point is we shouldn't be living in a world where we pretend that men are women because they have mental issues. We should encourage men and women to go around fooling people into believing that their the opposite sex, because it may put them in danger.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Your assumption was wrong. Not only did you assume, you were adamant in blaming black men for this crime and you were wrong

Yes, I was wrong in this instance, but it was a very safe bet to assume a Black male was responsible.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Notice how the we are the world brigade @Pifferry @Reggie Rhodes are quick to condemn "black bigots" but when a cac is revealed to be the suspect they're as quiet as a church mouse :francis:
:whoa: I haven't said anything about race. Transgender people of colour are disproportionately targets of violence, but white people are obviously just as capable of being bigoted as black people. I didn't assume the perp was black. I've only been speaking on the responses people (especially members of a group who have faced such vicious intolerance and bigotry themselves) are giving to the plight of another group being victimized.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Inexcusable.
Maybe, but also understandable if dude was lying to other dudes by claiming to be female when they werereally born with a penis.

Shouldn't have happened, and it shouldn't have taken that many dudes to jump another dude - but don't go around claiming you're female if you were born with a penis.

Just don't.