Black Transgender Female Beaten & Shot To Death In Philthadelphia

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear you, all too well breh. I'll be honest too in that I'm conflicted by it, as at the end of the day life is precious. I get that. Still, this agenda with Trans is beyond repugnant to me. I don't like them breh. At all. I never really cared about homosexuals so long as they had self respect for themselves (might be an oxymoron in itself) and weren't flamboyant with it. This trans movement is different though. I read the other day that Jazz Jennings was upset because dudes weren't flirting with "her" like they would "other" girls. That sense of entitlement is beyond disgusting to me and on top of that we're expected to cater to them. Naw, fukk that and fukk them. I got a chance to chill out on a Sunday which I haven't done for a long time and was flipping back and forth between football and 8 Mile on the Fuse channel. The commercials quickly reminded me why I never watch that channel. There are at least two reality TV shows on that channel featuring Trans people. One of which features at least one Black "female" who looked like an older EJ Johnson (someone else I find repugnant). The promo showed him giggling with another big azz EJ lookalike, both in drag more or less. The other program featured showed a bunch of trans "females" and the promo indicated one was debating whether to tell the truth to some guy who was hitting on "her". On top of them wanting the rest of society to accept them, they don't have the ethics to even be up front with who and what they are. That sh!t is disgusting breh, and to be honest with you, I don't like them. I don't condone violence towards them, and I do believe the weight of the law should be applied towards those that victimize them. However, I'm not gonna pretend I lose sleep over anything happening to them. I'm not gonna pretend the Black community, or any community for that matter stands to lose anything when something happens to one of them.
lotta truth in here, especially the bolded. absolutely fukking appalling

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
murdered by Black men

Most likely....

Because Black men are responsible, don't even need to read it in the article to know this.

:francis:

@Matt504 back on his mini white supremacist kick once again :comeon: :pacspit:

How long are nikkaz gonna allow him to shyt on black people on this site? :mindblown: :camby:

That nikka couldn't wait to blame a group of black men, even though he had zero details about the suspects :camby:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I hear you, all too well breh. I'll be honest too in that I'm conflicted by it, as at the end of the day life is precious. I get that. Still, this agenda with Trans is beyond repugnant to me. I don't like them breh. At all. I never really cared about homosexuals so long as they had self respect for themselves (might be an oxymoron in itself) and weren't flamboyant with it. This trans movement is different though. I read the other day that Jazz Jennings was upset because dudes weren't flirting with "her" like they would "other" girls. That sense of entitlement is beyond disgusting to me and on top of that we're expected to cater to them. Naw, fukk that and fukk them. I got a chance to chill out on a Sunday which I haven't done for a long time and was flipping back and forth between football and 8 Mile on the Fuse channel. The commercials quickly reminded me why I never watch that channel. There are at least two reality TV shows on that channel featuring Trans people. One of which features at least one Black "female" who looked like an older EJ Johnson (someone else I find repugnant). The promo showed him giggling with another big azz EJ lookalike, both in drag more or less. The other program featured showed a bunch of trans "females" and the promo indicated one was debating whether to tell the truth to some guy who was hitting on "her". On top of them wanting the rest of society to accept them, they don't have the ethics to even be up front with who and what they are. That sh!t is disgusting breh, and to be honest with you, I don't like them. I don't condone violence towards them, and I do believe the weight of the law should be applied towards those that victimize them. However, I'm not gonna pretend I lose sleep over anything happening to them. I'm not gonna pretend the Black community, or any community for that matter stands to lose anything when something happens to one of them.
If you don't like Transgendered people, that's your prerogative, but to say that it's "beyond disgusting" for them to be laughing between themselves and enjoying their lives should make you reevaluate your priorities and perspective breh. We got men out here committing mass murders because they feel like they're entitled to p*ssy, and you're disgusted about a few Transgender people on TV? I think it's a shytty thing to lie to a potential partner about your gender identity, but I think many Trans people would agree with me. And I sure as hell don't see it as a capital offense. Transgender people participate and contribute to our society just like everyone else. It should make you lose sleep if we're living in a society where a human being's life can be taken simply because of their gender identity.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

How long are nikkaz gonna allow him to shyt on black people on this site? :mindblown: :camby:

That nikka couldn't wait to blame a group of black men, even though he had zero details about the suspects :camby:

"let's wait until we get all the facts" is white supremacists favorite rhetoric, I might be wrong but I'd bet all my money on the perpetrators being Black.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
"let's wait until we get all the facts" is white supremacists favorite rhetoric, I might be wrong but I'd bet all my money on the perpetrators being Black.

You're a sad case, my dude :snoop:

A white man arrested and charged, yet you still blame black men and damn near hope that black suspects are responsible

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

LMAO!! Woooooooooooooowww!!! I told y'all I'd be ecstatic if I was wrong. I blame the White man for my way of thinking. Be altered my native. :mjcry:

@Matt504
@Amethyst

He was White....... :francis:

We don't even give Black men the benefit of the doubt anymore......

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
You're a sad case, my dude :snoop:

A white man arrested and charged, yet you still blame black men and damn near hope that black suspects are responsible

And on a side note, all the people in here who tried to use this tragedy to push their anti-black male rhetoric and propaganda are about to be
uPp4R86.gif

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
LMAO!! Woooooooooooooowww!!! I told y'all I'd be ecstatic if I was wrong. I blame the White man for my way of thinking. Be altered my native. :mjcry:

@Matt504
@Amethyst

He was White....... :francis:

We don't even give Black men the benefit of the doubt anymore......

@Amethyst is basically a white supremacist so "she" won't answer to this at all. And I'm pretty sure on any other day most people here wouldn't give a fukk about a transgender person. Just used the story to push an agenda which is disturbing in itself.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
"Redding previously pleaded guilty to aggravated assault and weapons charges for an unrelated 2014 incident and was sentenced to five years probation, according to court records. He was also previously arrested for drugs, robbery, weapons charges and assault, according to investigators."

This White guy has THE rap sheet for me to believe he was the one who dealt the final blow.. He also lives in that neighborhood. As far as I'm concerned, this White dude is a regular Philly goon........:jbhmm: