Black teen misses bus, gets shot at after asking for directions in Rochester Hills

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I'll let u know when I'm there

fukkin fakkit this the 2nd time u admitted u want no parts of me in a 1 on 1

Even u know I'll beat the fukkin shyt outta u

And save them corny ass death threats because u gonna open up a whole nother can u want no parts of

Last nikka who threatened that murder shyt with me nowhere to be found but u keep talking tough for the coli nikka

I was just gone slap u around but u wanna talk that extra shyt and I'll edit out these posts and that's all I got to say on that
You not doing shyt but posting online.
Talking all this gay shyt brcause you really attracted to me, my picture up, and you a fakkit inviting another man to touch you...ain't no fades, you coming off a plane by yourself to take a vacation and go the fukk home.
Not a word on here will convince me, you was mad a whole day at a nikka that does not care whether you live or die. Your mama a weak bytch for letting you live, your dead homies were all p*ssy, may they rest in rotten piss, your father is a old fiend, all your nikkas upstate are fakkits, and you a fakkit.
Have a fakkit ass day.
:camby:

Daps
Reppin
Last nikka who threatened that murder shyt with me nowhere to be found but u keep talking tough for the coli nikka

I was just gone slap u around but u wanna talk that extra shyt and I'll edit out these posts and that's all I got to say on that
This nikka talking that GOOD shyt!
:mjgrin:
WE READY LIKE PASTOR TROY.
:umad:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
You not doing shyt but posting online.
Talking all this gay shyt brcause you really attracted to me, my picture up, and you a fakkit inviting another man to touch you...ain't no fades, you coming off a plane by yourself to take a vacation and go the fukk home.
Not a word on here will convince me, you was mad a whole day at a nikka that does not care whether you live or die. Your mama a weak bytch for letting you live, your dead homies were all p*ssy, may they rest in rotten piss, your father is a old fiend, all your nikkas upstate are fakkits, and you a fakkit.
Have a fakkit ass day.
:camby:

All u had to do was say u scared bytch

fukkin fakkit talk all this tough shyt like u ain't get ran out of the US to the arms of some dusty white Canadian slut raising some kid that prolly ain't even yours

If I met your mom's I'd have that bytch topping me off while I send you and your pops to the store for condoms

Daps
Reppin
All u had to do was say u scared bytch

fukkin fakkit talk all this tough shyt like u ain't get ran out of the US to the arms of some dusty white Canadian slut raising some kid that prolly ain't even yours

If I met your mom's I'd have that bytch topping me off while I send you and your pops to the store for condoms
:umad: and you gay as shyt boy.
How you paying that NYC rent, illiterate dummy? You not in the streets, and you're too stupid for an office
:sas2: :scust:
That's why you hype.
I told you it's no fighting...you a fakkit, somebody violated you in life, and you sensitive.
All that tough talk is a smokescreen. You can talk about my son and my girl all you want...ain't no sweat off me. A baby can't read the coli...and she don't care.
You care.
You mad...
and
YOU GAY!

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
@JQ Legend I see you didn't deny any homosexuality, went straight for homoerotic PHYSICAL threats...

You were raised by a single mom who let nikkas touch on you.
Get help.

I sensed the bytch in you like 5 posts ago that's why I said u sound wild shook

And here u are responding to the same post like 4 times

U have a gay ass mind, where the hell did I threaten u with a gay physical act? I don't even tell nikkas suck my dikk when I'm mad at them but u prolly do :umad:

My job here is done

I ain't the one who got ran out the country

And why u stuck on this gay shyt?

I don't even wanna know

All this started because u came thru with the :cape: for another man :usure:

And nikka u talk 1000x more tough shyt on here than me. People who know my posting history prolly reading this like :dahell: because I got wild outta character

U can go ahead and make up another homo scenario. Somehow u think making up gay scenarios in your head makes another nikka gay. Spoiler the next one tho, I'm tired of reading that weirdo shyt :scust:

Last edited:

CrazyT22

Pro
Daps
Some of yall are some pathetic ass c00ns. Two grown ass adults shoot at a kid and y'all blame his mother. So I guess it was Trayvon Martin's father fault for letting him walk around that late. Shiiid why Tamir Rice parents let him go to the park. Why the hell wasn't Emmett Till mother with him at all times. Y'all dumb trash asses.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
While I sympathize with the child, who shouldn't have to fear for his life when simply asking for directions to his school, the mother sounds like a delusional c00n who has convinced herself she's one of the good ones. Never mind the stupidity of taking her son's phone away, the one device he could have used to either find directions himself or call someone who could, she was in actual disbelief that these demons thought to shoot her son before asking why he was on their doorstep. You braindead bytch. I hope this incident serves not only as a wake up call to this child, but also as a reminder that many of the older generation has failed our youth by not preparing them for the race war they unwittingly find themselves in the midst of.

Imagine being a father deployed overseas in Syria and learning that your son was shot dead for being a black child asking for directions to school. It would enrage me to the point that my trip home would immediately see that man and his wife put in the ground. :francis:

pops over there dying for these cacs right to bear arms and shoot at his child:francis:

Gotta be conflicted right about now,but they say the benefits is worth it:francis:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Some of yall are some pathetic ass c00ns. Two grown ass adults shoot at a kid and y'all blame his mother. So I guess it was Trayvon Martin's father fault for letting him walk around that late. Shiiid why Tamir Rice parents let him go to the park. Why the hell wasn't Emmett Till mother with him at all times. Y'all dumb trash asses.

I couldn't neg him but I reported @Matt504.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

This shouldn't be so difficult for adults to understand.

:snoop:

you nikkas are so emotional that you can't grasp the concept of the shooter being at fault for shooting at a person who's trying to get directions and the mother being at fault for creating a situation where her son had to rely on complete strangers for help.

Here's a direct quote from the article outlining the chain of events.

Walker was trying to walk the bus route to Rochester High School after he woke up late and missed his bus. His mom had taken his phone away, so he didn't have that with him to get directions. So he knocked on a stranger’s door for help -- and almost paid for it with his life.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
This man is doubling down on blaming the mother for more than likely discipling her son by taking his phone away:martin:

Diversionary tactics meant to take heat off the cacs at fault. Why?either he is a cac,trolling to take heat off a fellow cac.Or he is that thirsty for attention:martin:

Who the hell plays Butterfly effect in order to blame a black victim.When every sane person reading this was only thinking about how these racist whites should be held responsible?

You guessed it:mjpls:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
This man is doubling down on blaming the mother for more than likely discipling her son by taking his phone away:martin:

Diversionary tactics meant to take heat off the cacs at fault. Why?either he is a cac,trolling to take heat off a fellow cac.Or he is that thirsty for attention:martin:

Who the hell plays Butterfly effect in order to blame a black victim.When every sane person reading this was only thinking about how these racist whites should be held responsible?

You guessed it:mjpls:

No one is taking the heat off of the shooter, dude is charged with attempted murder as he should be.

Taking away a phone as a form of discipline and sending that child into the world with no way to communicate with anyone in the event of an emergency is absolutely idiotic. The kid was lost and needed to know how to get to school and because he had no phone to assist him, he had to go to the next best alternative which was to seek help from the strangers who subsequently shot at him.

Black people need to stop moving based on emotion and think logically at all times. Taking your child's only means of communication away is sending them into the same world you warned them about handicapped.

If the only thing that Black people get from this story is "white people are racist, why did they shoot at that poor kid", then their parents have failed them.

We should read a story like this and ask ourselves how we can reduce the risk of this happening to ourselves or our children in the future. One solution is to never send your child into the world without any way to communicate with someone in the event of an emergency.