Black teen misses bus, gets shot at after asking for directions in Rochester Hills

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
FOH.

Buying nice things that you worked for is c00n activity....

The mother ain't no c00n based on her choice of words.
Yes she is.
She made an excuse for the shooter.
Why are you not defending the child?
I wouldn't trust her again if I was him.
Take my only communication device and then say "well black boys look older, so..."
How is that not c00nish?

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
*Hear.
We're not talking about her, we're not talking about buzzwords.
I'm gonna ask one more time:
"If he had his phone, would we be having this discussion?"
No what ifs, we're not absolving the cac, but y'all indirectly blamed the boy.
Adults are responsible.
It's 2018, a tense racial climate...
Petty discipline can take a backseat to safety.
One more time: "If he had his phone, would he need to knock on a random door?" No what ifs...just answer.

What if the battery died? What if he didn't know how to use Google Maps?

You don't have a fukking clue about the surrounding areas of Rochester Hills and attempted to know the surrounding areas on some freestyle shyt and now cause a mom displined her kid she should be held responsible.

FOH.

rip928

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Savannah, Ga
We don't live in the 80s and 90s, we live in 2018 and the kid in the story we're actually discussing, has a cellphone, this is a fact.

People should not be shot at for knocking on a door but what happened in the story is, this kid was shot at, this is a fact.

The mother took away his phone which is why he had to seek the help of stranger for directions, her taking his phone is directly what put him in the position where he was helpless, this is a fact.

The mother is to blame for putting her son in that situation and the shooter is also at fault for shooting at a kid who was forced into seeking directions. both parties can share the blame for their respective infractions. it's not a binary choice.
This entire post is flawed thinking, but this part is ridiculous. You are saying the mother has blame/is the direct cause for the teen needing to search for directions, when actually, it's the kid not waking up from the alarm and MISSING THE BUS. By your logic, we should also be blaming him too for getting shot at. Or blaming his choice of alarm sounds. Or his poor choice of choosing that particular street and house. What if she took the phone to protect him from another type of danger? In 2018 having a cell and not having one is feels almost equally as dangerous. Full blame lies with the overzealous, gun-busting cac. Period

Daps
Reppin
What if the battery died? What if he didn't know how to use Google Maps?

You don't have a fukking clue about the surrounding areas of Rochester Hills and attempted to know the surrounding areas on some freestyle shyt and now cause a mom displined her kid she should be held responsible.

FOH.
*Disciplined.
Do you have kids?
PS: I said NO WHAT IFS.
"WHAT IF...his battery died"
Fam, just answer the question without juelzing:
"Would we be having this conversation if he had his phone?"
"Would he have to knock on a random white man's door...if he had his phone?"
You can't compare Renisha McBride, an intoxicated adult who got murdered after knocking on a cac's door a 4:42 am, to a 14 year old boy lost on his way to school with no cellphone.
No.
Different times, different ages, different circumstances.
This child wasn't drunk, nor did he leave a crime scene while under duress from a traumatic accident...
You're too gynocentric.

Daps
Reppin
This entire post is flawed thinking, but this part is ridiculous. You are saying the mother has blame/is the direct cause for the teen needing to search for directions, when actually, it's the kid not waking up from the alarm and MISSING THE BUS. By your logic, we should also be blaming him too for getting shot at. Or blaming his choice of alarm sounds. Or his poor choice of choosing that particular street and house. What if she took the phone to protect him from another type of danger? In 2018 having a cell and not having one is feels almost equally as dangerous. Full blame lies with the overzealous, gun-busting cac. Period
A 14 year old is a child.
Discipline is not more important than safety.
You want to defend a woman's honor so much you'll blame the actual victim to avoid examining the mother's lack of foresight in taking her son's communication device...during times of racial tension in a majority white suburb.
Nobody is blaming her, cac is the shooter.
Y'all trying to totally absolve her and she made an ignorant statement regarding how "black boys look older"
:sas2:

The question remains:
"If he had his phone, would we be having this discussion?"
With no "what if" contingencies, what is the only answer?

Daps
Reppin
I'm not putting another second into this convo.

When you give up your Lilly white items

Netflix
Amazon Pirme
Internet
Cell phone

Lemme know.
I don't have netflix
I don't have amazon prime.
My phone is a 3 year old gift.
Internet doesn't cost that much.

You just put another second into the convo and you'll answer me again because you are weak.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

His mom took his phone away, so the alarm that you're referring to would have very likely been his phone or maybe it's purely coincidence that he overslept during the same period that he didn't have his phone.

Fact of the matter is, he was lost and he did not have a way to communicate with someone he knows nor did he have a way to determine what his position was in relation to his school which is why he was forced to knock on stranger's doors.

rip928

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Savannah, Ga
His mom took his phone away, so the alarm that you're referring to would have very likely been his phone or maybe it's purely coincidence that he overslept during the same period that he didn't have his phone.

Fact of the matter is, he was lost and he did not have a way to communicate with someone he knows nor did he have a way to determine what his position was in relation to his school which is why he was forced to knock on stranger's doors.
You said the mother was directly responsible. The fact is, She was not the cause of Zeigler trying to kill that kid. Zeigler and his wife's racist paranoia is why he pulled the trigger. This is exactly like the McBride case (and the homeowner was found guilty by the way)

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You said the mother was directly responsible. The fact is, She was not the cause of Zeigler trying to kill that kid. Zeigler and his wife's racist paranoia is why he pulled the trigger. This is exactly like the McBride case (and the homeowner was found guilty by the way)

I agree, the mother is not the cause of the kid being shot at, the homeowner's wife is for yelling that their home was being broken into.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
You just talked tough and talked about something you did but nobody saw, and then you talked about something I actually did that nikkas saw.:patrice:
"You sound wild shook" I also lived on Prospect and Utica (in Brooklyn) and 165th and Boston (in BX)...IN YOUR CITY, DOING WHAT I WANTED.:mjgrin:
:dame: Also, weird ass nikka from New york, why do y'all always map out homoerotic scenarios.
Why you imagining another man in an inappropriate position, even for a joke, that's real weird, and you ended it w/ "fakkit".
fukk is wrong w/ y'all young dudes? You sweet bro don't quote me.:scust:

Eat a dikk u emotional fukkin fakkit

I'll be in t dot this summer

I dare u come pop that tough shyt to my face

Dead all this talking shyt

I don't even do the meet up for a fade but since u think u tough and some nikkas here actually believe u, I'll gladly make an example out of u

Daps
Reppin
Eat a dikk u emotional fukkin fakkit

I'll be in t dot this summer

I dare u come pop that tough shyt to my face

Dead all this talking shyt

I don't even do the meet up for a fade but since u think u tough and some nikkas here actually believe u, I'll gladly make an example out of u

What a SPICY REACTION to a nikka flat out calling you gay and saying "don't quote me, you sweet"
:wrist:
"Eat a dikk"
:dame:
You just can't help but imagine homosexual scenarios... :scust:
Stop inviting nikkas to fades where they live and know other nikkas, you dummy. Ain't no fair fades...you can get your issue tho. Wouldn't want your fakkit blood on me.
:sas2:You can stay here forever if you want.:rip:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
"Eat a dikk"
:dame:
You just can't help but imagine homosexual scenarios... :scust:
Stop inviting nikkas to fades where they live and know other nikkas, you dummy. Ain't no fair fades...you can get your issue tho.
:sas2:You can stay here forever if you want.

I'll let u know when I'm there

fukkin fakkit this the 2nd time u admitted u want no parts of me in a 1 on 1

Even u know I'll beat the fukkin shyt outta u

And save them corny ass death threats because u gonna open up a whole nother can u want no parts of

Last nikka who threatened that murder shyt with me nowhere to be found but u keep talking tough for the coli nikka

I was just gone slap u around but u wanna talk that extra shyt and I'll edit out these posts and that's all I got to say on that