Black teen misses bus, gets shot at after asking for directions in Rochester Hills

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'll let u know when I'm there

fukkin fakkit this the 2nd time u admitted u want no parts of me in a 1 on 1

Even u know I'll beat the fukkin shyt outta u

And save them corny ass death threats because u gonna open up a whole nother can u want no parts of

Last nikka who threatened that murder shyt with me nowhere to be found but u keep talking tough for the coli nikka

I was just gone slap u around but u wanna talk that extra shyt and I'll edit out these posts and that's all I got to say on that

@calixprynce I might have to retire your quote in my sig for this one. :lupe:

Daps
Precisely. So, I don't get what all the fuss is about. Yes, people do need, children especially, a cell phone with them in this day and age. The mother did not send her son out for the slaughter but she damn sure didn't help by taking his phone away. Matt isn't wrong at all, yall just don't like the way he phrased what he said (which is admittedly harsh).

What's this "precisely" bs about, I said that it is useful and helpful in my first response to you. It is not needed tho. So you can't blame her if she didn't do anything negligent.

And Matt is absolutely wrong. He literally said "His dumb ass mom almost got him killed by taking his phone away."

That's FALSE.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
What's this "precisely" bs about, I said that it is useful and helpful in my first response to you. It is not needed tho. So you can't blame her if she didn't do anything negligent.

And Matt is absolutely wrong. He literally said "His dumb ass mom almost got him killed by taking his phone away."

That's FALSE.
:meloword:

Let me explain why a cellphone/smartphone is "useful and helpful," as you put it.

You use it to communicate, you use it to look up information, and most importantly, you use it in case of an emergency, which this situation definitely was.

But hey, people don't need them, right? :hubie:

Daps
:meloword:

Let me explain why a cellphone/smartphone is "useful and helpful," as you put it.

You use it to communicate, you use it to look up information, and most importantly, you use it in case of an emergency, which this situation definitely was.

But hey, people don't need them, right? :hubie:

I know why it's helpful and useful that still doesn't make it a necessity.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
tenor.gif

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Lemme ask you this breh. Do you think she would allow her son to go out the house alone without a phone again? More specifically if you were the parent and something like this happened would you do it again?

Daps
Lemme ask you this breh. Do you think she would allow her son to go out the house alone without a phone again? More specifically if you were the parent and something like this happened would you do it again?
Yes I do. She probably wouldn't take his phone again, but if the situation presented itself (i.e. If there phone broke the night before) she's still sending him to catch the bus to school. Having gone through this, she'll likely advise him to not go to a residence for help, but instead find a place of business. Give him clear instructions on dos and donts, but she's not going to let him miss school cuz she can't replace the phone until the weekend. Going out into the world without a cellphone as a 14+ year old person is not nearly as dangerous as y'all are trying to make it seem.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Yes I do. She probably wouldn't take his phone again, but if the situation presented itself (i.e. If there phone broke the night before) she's still sending him to catch the bus to school. Having gone through this, she'll likely advise him to not go to a residence for help, but instead find a place of business. Give him clear instructions on dos and donts, but she's not going to let him miss school cuz she can't replace the phone until the weekend. Going out into the world without a cellphone as a 14+ year old person is not nearly as dangerous as y'all are trying to make it seem.
Exactly. So if she prolly wouldn't take his phone again that means she knows that she somehow played a part in this. Of course 14 year olds get by without a phone on a daily basis but the reason one would get them a phone is to avoid dangerous situations. She took his phone and he encountered a dangerous situation that coulda been avoided otherwise. Its really plain and simple

Daps
Exactly. So if she prolly wouldn't take his phone again that means she knows that she somehow played a part in this. Of course 14 year olds get by without a phone on a daily basis but the reason one would get them a phone is to avoid dangerous situations. She took his phone and he encountered a dangerous situation that coulda been avoided otherwise. Its really plain and simple

I had a classmate who used to count to 3 Mississippi before preceding at any green light (where she was the first car) cuz she damn near loss her life by someone running a red light. Her taking that elongated pause is akin to the mom never punishing her son again in that manner. Just like it ain't fair to blame my classmate for not taking that elongated pause the day she was blindsided, it's not fair to blame the mom for sending her son to catch a bus without a working cellphone.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I had a classmate who used to count to 3 Mississippi before preceding at any green light (where she was the first car) cuz she damn near loss her life by someone running a red light. Her taking that elongated pause is akin to the mom never punishing her son again in that manner. Just like it ain't fair to blame my classmate for not taking that elongated pause the day she was blindsided, it's not fair to blame the mom for sending her son to catch a bus without a working cellphone.
So whats the point of getting a 14 year old their own phone?

CrazyT22

Pro
Daps
Take 5 because you clearly have nothing to say.

I'm telling you what happened and if you don't like it...that's entirely on you.

Y’all swear these back and forths are rap battles that if you drop a catchy line you said something of substance. You acting like a c00n it is what it is. Take it. And be done with it.

CrazyT22

Pro
Daps
Low Quality Posting
The phone actually IS the issue that led to this. It was specifically mentioned in the article for a reason. Yall are dense. Like Ive said on here over and over of course the shooter is wrong and needs to be prosecuted. Nothing is wrong with disciplining your child and taking away their phone. The issue is not allowing your child to have their phone when they are alone. That's the whole reason for buying a 14 year old a phone in the first place. As a parent I know damn well Im not letting my child go around without their phone. If theyre punished from it Ill give it back when Im not with them. You never know what situation will pop up. So yes it was dumb of her to take it

Nope wrong again. Him waking up late led to this situation. So if he had woke up on time with or without his phone he would not have been in this situation. So why not blame this kid for these actions.