Black teen misses bus, gets shot at after asking for directions in Rochester Hills

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You'd think based on the blame being placed on the mother and kid this wasn't The Coli.

The fukk is wrong with y'all

Not sure how you'd assume that when The Coli typically finds ways to find women for everything. I'm usually a person in the minority who calls out that behavior but this is one of the edge cases where the mother is directly at fault for putting her son in a situation where he had to knock on stranger's doors for help. This does not absolve or excuse the white people in the equation but we have no control over white people. We DO have control over what we do and she used her control to cripple her son's communication capabilities.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Not sure how you'd assume that when The Coli typically finds ways to find women for everything. I'm usually a person in the minority who calls out that behavior but this is one of the edge cases where the mother is directly at fault for putting her son in a situation where he had to knock on stranger's doors for help. This does not absolve or excuse the white people in the equation but we have no control over white people. We DO have control over what we do and she used her control to cripple her son's communication capabilities.

The mother took away his phone as punishment. Kids get punished all the time and get shyt taken away.

I don't wanna hear shyt about her being at fault or the kid. When I was a kid there were no cell phones or were very uncommon. I'm only in my 30's. Would you have blamed her if he had no phone to begin with at all? Not every 14 year old has a phone. There was an era not too long ago kids got along fine without them. I'd be gone for hours on end without them. Like Stranger Things.

I get white kids who come to my door all the time for bottle drives, fundraisers or field trip shyt. I own a registered firearm and have never thought about shooting them.

The racist prick and his wife need the prison built on top of them.

Y'all thoughts on this shyt disgusts me.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
The mother took away his phone as punishment. Kids get punished all the time and get shyt taken away.

I don't wanna hear shyt about her being at fault or the kid. When I was a kid there were no cell phones or were very uncommon. I'm only on my 30's. I get white kids who come to my door all the time for bottle drives, fundraisers or field trip shyt. I own a registered firearm and have never thought about shooting them.

The racist prick and his wife need the prison built on top of them.

Y'all thoughts on this shyt disgusts me.

Parents buy their kids phones so they can contact each other especially in the event of an emergency. Taking away the phone in this case led to this kid being helpless in an emergency situation.

This is pretty basic stuff but it upsets you because you're emotionally driven instead of thinking rationally.

A parent's job is to ensure that their kids have all the tools necessary to function in society, one of the most important tools in this age, (the age we actually live in right now) is a cell phone.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Parents buy their kids phones so they can contact each other especially in the event of an emergency. Taking away the phone in this case led to this kid being helpless in an emergency situation.

This is pretty basic stuff but it upsets you because you're emotionally driven instead of thinking rationally.

A parent's job is to ensure that their kids have all the tools necessary to function in society, one of the most important tools in this age, (the age we actually live in right now) is a cell phone.

Back in the 80's and 90's kids didn't have phones like they do now and walked to school and played fine. Fact

You don't shoot at people who you don't want knocking on your door who pose no threat. Fact.

Blaming the mother or son is hoe shyt. Fact.

So if someone took away a kid's car cause they acted outta line by your analogy and this happened to a kid they at fault?

I ain't emotional. You need to place blame on that prick who shot at him.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Back in the 80's and 90's kids didn't have phones like they do now and walked to school and played fine. Fact

You don't shoot at people who you don't want knocking on your door who pose no threat. Fact.

Blaming the mother or son is hoe shyt. Fact.

So if someone took away a kid's car cause they acted outta line by your analogy and this happened to a kid they at fault?

I ain't emotional. You need to place blame on that prick who shot at him.

We don't live in the 80s and 90s, we live in 2018 and the kid in the story we're actually discussing, has a cellphone, this is a fact.

People should not be shot at for knocking on a door but what happened in the story is, this kid was shot at, this is a fact.

The mother took away his phone which is why he had to seek the help of stranger for directions, her taking his phone is directly what put him in the position where he was helpless, this is a fact.

The mother is to blame for putting her son in that situation and the shooter is also at fault for shooting at a kid who was forced into seeking directions. both parties can share the blame for their respective infractions. it's not a binary choice.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
We don't live in the 80s and 90s, we live in 2018 and the kid in the story we're actually discussing, has a cellphone, this is a fact.

People should be shot at for knocking on a door but what happened in the story is, this kid was shot at, this is a fact.

The mother took away his phone which is why he had to seek the help of stranger for directions, her taking his phone is directly what put him in the position where he was helpless, this is a fact.

The mother is to blame for putting her son in that situation and the shooter is also at fault for shooting at a kid who was forced into seeking directions. both parties can share the blame for their respective infractions. it's not a binary choice.

I'm done.

Y'all make me sick.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
ITT: people were TRYING to blame the father indirectly.
People logically criticizing petty discipline decisions that may have led up to death.
People blaming a square 14 year old who has probably been in the suburbs his whole life.
Mother makes c00n statement.
People saying "don't blame mommy"(that's not what they're doing)=
A race of p*ssy whipped walking dildos.
WE are the ultimate simps.
Not cacs.
Not latinos.
US.
:scust:
Break your programming.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
This isn't the 80s and 90s, he wouldn't be in Rochester Hills. He'd be in a black suburb.

He should not have been shot at.

If he lived in Rochester Hills (an upper middle class area) that means the family had upward economic mobility, which y'all dudes claim to champion. Oakland County in Michigan is a top 10 ( and used to be #1) in wealth in the US.

The only majority black suburban nearby is Detroit you clown....or Pontiac and then Flint.

The reaching being done here to blame the black family....particularly on this forum...is absolutely disgusting.

With the replies to the Starbucks arrest and replies to this kid, I see why dudes be on that "fukk y'all nikkas" mentality.

Send kid to majority white college- c00n
Eat at Starbucks- c00n
Shop at Wal-Mart- c00n
Listen to rock music- c00n

Ridiculous, condescending and the epitome of armchair militancy.

Last edited:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Almost got killed because he lacked a communication divice in the land of the enemy.

Racist whites really want this place to be a war zone and they aren’t hiding it anymore.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
He should not have been shot at.

If he lived in Rochester Hills (an upper middle class area) that means the family had upward economic mobility, which y'all dudes claim to champion. Oakland County in Michigan is a top 10 ( and used to be #1) in wealth in the US.

The reaching being done here to blame the black family....particularly on this forum...ia absolutely disgusting.
Why is a form of discipline more important than a 14 year old's safety.
The same people circling the wagons are indirectly blaming THE CHILD.
Here are the responsible parties:
1.cac

2.mom should not have taken that boy's phone, there are black suburbs in the area, and this is not 1985, 1994, or even 2001.
"Upper middle class" kids had pagers and cellphones before anybody.
Would a modern white paranoid "helicopter parent" take their kids phones, even though their kids are safer? No.
Why is her discipline more important than his life, and how is repeating a fact about a potentially dangerous lapse in judgement...blaming her?
Why are you defending a woman who said: "black boys look older" ? When THE WHOLE COMMUNITY AND WORLD KNOWS:"White people age faster"
:sas2:
Why are you defending a c00n?