Black teen misses bus, gets shot at after asking for directions in Rochester Hills

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
Breh's..i dun been through the same thing a dozen times :francis: tell all my homies wit sons to teach never to approach them ofay houses unless them CaCs know u and know u comin :usure: shyt is textbook 101...they blasting on sight if they feel uncomfortable :sitdown:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Breh's..i dun been through the same thing a dozen times :francis: tell all my homies wit sons to teach never to approach them ofay houses unless them CaCs know u and know u comin :usure: shyt is textbook 101...they blasting on sight if they feel uncomfortable :sitdown:

so what should the kid have done in this situation?

Sure, his mom crippled him and laid the foundation for him to have to knock on the doors of strangers but what was his alternative?

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
so what should the kid have done in this situation?

Sure, his mom crippled him and laid the foundation for him to have to knock on the doors of strangers but what was his alternative?
Sometimes people have to be taught. Approaching a strangers house is an absolute no go. Hopefully lesson learned there. I do want justice for that brazen attempt.

Mom and son has some learning about life to do. They both are clueless.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Sometimes people have to be taught. Approaching a strangers house is an absolute no go. Hopefully lesson learned there. I do want justice for that brazen attempt.

Mom and son has some learning about life to do. They both are clueless.

That doesn't address the question.

He was lost, so lost that he had to resort to knocking on the doors of strangers to get directions, what should he have done instead?

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
That doesn't address the question.

He was lost, so lost that he had to resort to knocking on the doors of strangers to get directions, what should he have done instead?
Keep walking. Look for a mailman, a garbage truck, a cable van, anything that can be seen on a block in the morning. Too bad the kid can't live with google maps.

Knocking on strangers door is not an option.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Thread was derailed on the first page because yall fukk ass nikkas, no scratch that, white fakkits faking to be black always want to blame everyone except the cacs. I'm done with this shyt
Listen breh. We could have the same exact thread when one of these situations occur with the usual posts or we can discuss how to avoid them. Why y’all getting mad about that? This is a teaching moment. Cacs ain’t changing. How many threads with the same “mental illness” posts we gonna have before we talk about real solutions

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Listen breh. We could have the same exact thread when one of these situations occur with the usual posts or we can discuss how to avoid them. Why y’all getting mad about that? This is a teaching moment. Cacs ain’t changing. How many threads with the same “mental illness” posts we gonna have before we talk about real solutions

They aren't interested in solutions. They expect white people to change, something that's completely outside of our control.

We MUST control the variables that we have control over so we have the best shot possible of making it back home at the end of the day. This mother didn't give her son a fair shot because her idea of punishment meant taking away a possible tool of survival.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
:camby:

You and Matt504 can both die. In fact when Russia and China runs the fade I hope yall the first to get Terminator 2'd

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
So basically you have nothing :heh:

We post on here everyday about the need to avoid white people as much as possible and when a situation occurs where a violent interaction happens no one wants to talk about it
:heh:
nikka I said my peace. Yall blaming the black mom can just die and fukk yourselves nothing more.

I dont even know why yall think this situation could have been 100% avoidable with a cell phone. You bugaloo ass nikkas.

Kill yoself

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
nikka I said my peace. Yall blaming the black mom can just die and fukk yourselves nothing more.

I dont even know why yall think this situation could have been 100% avoidable with a cell phone. You bugaloo ass nikkas.

Kill yoself
So you think a 14 year old walking around knocking on strange white peoples doors would’ve still happened if he had a better option? Please don’t have kids breh
:picard:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Mom and son has some learning about
life to do. They both are clueless.

If we have reached this type of juncture in society, then we need to re examine if it’s worth having children....