Black teen misses bus, gets shot at after asking for directions in Rochester Hills

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Why would you take a fukking cellphone away from your 14 year old kid...

This is 2018....a cellphone is a necessity....what kind of dumb shyt is that...

Then...

Why would sound knock on your door let you answer it...and you think they are trying to rob your house...
Negged off principle you're a cac and you don't speak here.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Why would you take a fukking cellphone away from your 14 year old kid...

This is 2018....a cellphone is a necessity....what kind of dumb shyt is that...

Then...

Why would sound knock on your door let you answer it...and you think they are trying to rob your house...
Hmmm I wonder why?

Why did my folks take away my cell phone when my grades started slipping cuz I was only focused on talking to girls and playing video games.

Why did my folks take away my playstation?

Why did my folks not let me try out for basketball?

1916860_402387229380_1411841_n.jpg

this is why bytch ass cac. Get rid of distractions and take care of business. There could many reasons why she took away his phone.

Now all you blaming the mom can fukking eat a dikk.

foh :camby:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
be lucky I'm not an admin. I'll have this place clean the fukk up

Lucky?

Who gives a fukk about this site besides motherfukkers that want a safe space to be on the internet...

:mjlol:

Half of yall are paranoid and probably incel...

The other half are just bored and want fukkery at work...

Who gives a fukk...:russ:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Wait...

Let me post again so I can be closer to 10K posts and get off this bytch lmao...

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Lucky?

Who gives a fukk about this site besides motherfukkers that want a safe space to be on the internet...

:mjlol:

Half of yall are paranoid and probably incel...

The other half are just bored and want fukkery at work...

Who gives a fukk...:russ:
die slow cac

Gothboi J

All Star
Daps
Population Demographics for Rochester Hills, Michigan in 2017, 2018

Population Demographics by Race

Total Population
% of Total 100%

White 58,309
White 82%

Asian 7,458
Asian 10%

Black or African American 3,228
Black or African American 4%

Hispanic or Latino 2,183
Hispanic or Latino 3%

Two or More Races 1,369
Two or More Races 1%

Some Other Race 490
Some Other Race Below 1%

American Indian 132
American Indian Below 1%
I blame the mom, no reason for Africans to live in these communities. I never have to worry about some bs like this happening in my neighborhood

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Hmmm I wonder why?

Why did my folks take away my cell phone when my grades started slipping cuz I was only focused on talking to girls and playing video games.

Why did my folks take away my playstation?

Why did my folks not let me try out for basketball?

1916860_402387229380_1411841_n.jpg

this is why bytch ass cac. Get rid of distractions and take care of business. There could many reasons why she took away his phone.

Now all you blaming the mom can fukking eat a dikk.

foh :camby:

Basically you was a shytty kid and your parents had to take your shyt away like you are 6

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
What if he never had one to begin with, or was messing up in school, or needed some other form of discipline. There are only two people at fault here, and that's the disgusting people who lived in that house.
A lot of what ifs. But the fact still remains that he should’ve never been in that position in the first place

Gothboi J

All Star
Daps
U know when i first entered this thread i had tha same thought process as @Matt504 "if tha mother didn't take away his phone none of this would happen." Then a thought hit me. :ohhh:

"You know if ppl thought tht tha white man would be brought to justice for his actions then no one would be blaming tha mother right?":stopitslime:

At first i thought duh:rudy: thts obvious. Then i realized tha true nature of victim blaming. We as a ppl have been so used to being victimized at tha hands of our enemies that we've taken a passive, cowardly approach and completely skipped over making sure tha victimizer is brought to justice and instead are now finding ways to blame tha victimized. This has bred a culture of complacency among us tht encourages us to accept being victimized as 'tha way things are' and places tha onus of blame on ourselves.

I say shyt like this should serve as a wake up call for all able bodied and able minded men (myself included) in our community to make sure anybody who poses as a threat to our ppl gets taken to task. Then maybe some of us won't be so pressed to use tha cowardly defense mechanism of blaming tha victim.
Or us Africans can realize that cacs ain't shyt and we'd be better off in our homeland than over here

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thread was derailed on the first page because yall fukk ass nikkas, no scratch that, white fakkits faking to be black always want to blame everyone except the cacs. I'm done with this shyt

this cac behavior is expected, i dont know why you are so enraged here.