Black teen misses bus, gets shot at after asking for directions in Rochester Hills

Daps
Yes she would still be wrong. Not for still sending her child to school but for not providing/showing alternatives for him to get in touch with her if he needed to

And what are you basing this off of? And you can't use this outcome, cuz she didn't have the benefit of seeing this outcome when she made her decision.

Where statistics can you show that it is too dangerous for a kid to navigate his way to school in that area without a cellphone? Have there been a significant number of incidents like this? Other incidents of kids getting kidnapped? Anything?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
No you're just a c00n who is full of shyt...

I asked you a specific question about if the phone broke the night before but she still decided to have her kid catch the bus to school, as usual, the next morning would she be to blame, and this was your response:

And now you're trying to tap dance around it.

So now you're dancing. Before you said it was perfectly fine for her to send her child to catch a bus to school without his cellphone. Now you're talking about a "concerned parent" would make other arrangements.

Your c00n ass is full of shyt.

Again, maybe you have difficulty with reading comprehension.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
And what are you basing this off of? And you can't use this outcome, cuz she didn't have the benefit of seeing this outcome when she made her decision.

Where statistics can you show that it is too dangerous for a kid to navigate his way to school in that area without a cellphone? Have there been a significant number of incidents like this? Other incidents of kids getting kidnapped? Anything?
I’m basing this off of how I would handle things as a parent. I wouldn’t allow my child to travel around alone without being able to get in touch with me. We live in a sick world and all scenarios should be taken into consideration before allowing a child that kind of freedom

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Tap dance on c00n. You said she wouldn't be to blame in that situation and now you're trying to dance your way out of it since I pointed out the errors in your logic.

I'm not responsible for you not being able to comprehend basic sentences but I'll post what I actually said again in hopes that you will read the sentence more slowly and carefully.

If the same situation happened with the only difference being that his phone broke instead of being taken away then the mother wouldn't have done anything to contribute to him being in a situation where he was lost without a phone.

Daps
This thread is 30+ pages of people blaming the black victimized people for little things they could've done to avoid the outcome.

This dwarfs the number of posts that are shytting on CaCs who actually did the victimizing.

And here's the rub, the king c00n defended the actions and thinking of these CaCs:
It's quite possible that, that young man was the first Black person to ever show up at her doorstep. In this racial climate, that immediately struck fear in her.

That's not what I'm suggesting at all.

Her husband rushed down the stairs because his wife was downstairs yelling because she thought the Black child at the door was trying to break into her home.

Black teen misses bus, gets shot at after asking for directions in Rochester Hills

it's not an argument, it's a statement.

You nikkas are something else with the fake militancy.

If you're upstairs and your wife is downstairs yelling 'Why are you trying to break into my house?', how are you coming down the stairs?

You would have come downstairs with the burner too but we can play pretend for the coli..

:hubie:

:gucci:

The coli dot mutha fukking com :snoop:

Truetalk

Banned
Daps
I'm from detroit in order to get anything whether it be a good job or house or going to good restaurants movie theaters etc it's mostly pass 8 mile all in the white neighborhoods and townships that are sundown down town for those of you wondering why he was there in the first place

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
This thread is 30+ pages of people blaming the black victimized people for little things they could've done to avoid the outcome.

This dwarfs the number of posts that are shytting on CaCs who actually did the victimizing.

And here's the rub, the king c00n defended the actions and thinking of these CaCs:

:gucci:

The coli dot mutha fukking com :snoop:
The thing is we BEEN knew cacs ain’t shyt. So if we intend to stay here we need to know how to operate around them. This story should be a valuable lesson. Moms is obviously naive af and hopefully got that wake up call.

When I first started walking around on my own my parents ran down a whole list of dos and don’ts. And this was in a black neighborhood where we knew everybody. Even had friends on the same block

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
Hardly.

The reason he had to knock on a stranger's door is because he literally had no other alternative.

Imagine a device existed that would allow him to see exactly where he was in relation to other landmarks he might recognize, a device that might allow him to contact far away people and ask for help.

:lupe:

A device similar to THE fukkING CELLPHONE HIS DUMB ASS MOM TOOK AWAY FROM HIM.
What if he never had one to begin with, or was messing up in school, or needed some other form of discipline. There are only two people at fault here, and that's the disgusting people who lived in that house.
Of course a cell phone can die at any time. But so can a car and we rely on those to accommodate us everyday. Of course it isn't his mother's fault he got shot at but she hung her son out to dry

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I wouldn't say it's the mom's fault, but taking your kids phone away as punishment is dumb af.

You're literally taking away the absolute best option for them to contact you, or ANYBODY in the case of an emergency.

A big part of the reason parents buy kids phones is so they cam keep in touch with them. Taking it away as punishment is not only making it harder for them to contact you, it makes it harder for you to keep tabs on them.

"But alot of parents do it"

Alot of parents beat their kids too. That doesn't mean it's an good form of parenting.

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
Racism aint going anywhere, I don't even blame the white folks for their reaction. I do expect awful punishment tho. But as black people especially living in a white part of town, you have got to raise the child better.

But it's obvious that there aren't many actual parents on this site. If a person cant function to get out their own neighborhoods without a phone, there is bigger issues at hand.
:mjpls: