Black teen misses bus, gets shot at after asking for directions in Rochester Hills

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
How do u not know? It's all semantics and decision making.
All I know is what’s presented in the article.
1. He missed the bus
2. He got lost walking the bus route
3. He didn’t have his phone since it was taken as punishment
4. He knocked on doors looking for help
5. Someone’s door he knocked on shot at him

Everything I’ve discussed in this thread are linked to the facts. Not a bunch of hypotheticals. But here’s one hypothetical for you: I bet his mother never lets him leave out without his phone again

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He didnt need to do anything. Lol. He could of could went to a store the way we all used to do to make a call. I've never heard of knocking a strangers door unless there was a accident or something.
honestly i dont know wtf he was thinking, i know the area is all residential and the school is on the main road ( livernois and university) :gucci: bro aint have no sense of direction tho. Literally the school is next to gas station and across the street from the grocery store. :mindblown: like bro you don't know how to get out ur sub division:dahell:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
honestly i dont know wtf he was thinking, i know the area is all residential and the school is on the main road ( livernois and university) :gucci: bro aint have no sense of direction tho. Literally the school is next to gas station and across the street from the grocery store. :mindblown: like bro you don't know how to get out ur sub division:dahell:
Yeah that shyt right there had me like :jbhmm:you have to learn your area and pay attention to your surroundings especially as a black man in america. No reason he rides that bus every morning and aint even familiar with the route:manny:

Last edited:

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
If him not having his phone isn’t an issue why was it mentioned in the article?
Because they are slick trying to blame the mom, just like some of you guys are.

This fella is old enough to know where he is going, but he is likely one of those kids that have their face dug into their phones everywhere they go, so he has no sense of direction at all.

Not only does he not know his school bus route which is likely the same route every day, but also cant knock on a door of someone he knows? I know it's 2018, but since when is it ok to talk to strangers?

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
:pachaha: u really just dead ass said Germany don't have Nazis?

You sound wild shook

Like I said I don't do the tough talk for the internet

Get trick trick dikk out your mouth fakkit
You just talked tough and talked about something you did but nobody saw, and then you talked about something I actually did that nikkas saw.:patrice:
"You sound wild shook" I also lived on Prospect and Utica (in Brooklyn) and 165th and Boston (in BX)...IN YOUR CITY, DOING WHAT I WANTED.:mjgrin:
:dame: Also, weird ass nikka from New york, why do y'all always map out homoerotic scenarios.
Why you imagining another man in an inappropriate position, even for a joke, that's real weird, and you ended it w/ "fakkit".
fukk is wrong w/ y'all young dudes? You sweet bro don't quote me.:scust:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
If him not having his phone isn’t an issue why was it mentioned in the article?

to be honest, I don't think many of them are reading the article and would much rather throw out all these wild hypotheticals to deflect from the heart of the issue which is, he wouldn't have needed to knock on stranger's doors had he been able to either call someone for help or use the maps app to properly orient himself and know what his present position was in relation to his school.

Walker was trying to walk the bus route to Rochester High School after he woke up late and missed his bus. His mom had taken his phone away, so he didn't have that with him to get directions. So he knocked on a stranger’s door for help -- and almost paid for it with his life.

This fella is old enough to know where he is going, but he is likely one of those kids that have their face dug into their phones everywhere they go, so he has no sense of direction at all.

Not only does he not know his school bus route which is likely the same route every day, but also cant knock on a door of someone he knows? I know it's 2018, but since when is it ok to talk to strangers?

the town is 4% Black. He was lost after attempting to walk to school and needed help. He couldn't use his phone to call for help so he chose the next best option which was to ask people who live in the area for directions. Taking his phone away severely crippled him as he's probably like most teens who bury their heads in phones or spend time talking to their friends on the bus.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

The only reason the writer of the article would know why he didn’t have his phone is that either he or his mother said so

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
to be honest, I don't think many of them are reading the article and would much rather throw out all these wild hypotheticals to deflect from the heart of the issue which is, he wouldn't have needed to knock on stranger's doors had he been able to either call someone for help or use the maps app to properly orient himself and know what his present position was in relation to his school.

the town is 4% Black. He was lost after attempting to walk to school and needed help. He couldn't use his phone to call for help so he chose the next best option which was to ask people who live in the area for directions. Taking his phone away severely crippled him as he's probably like most teens who bury their heads in phones or spend time talking to their friends on the bus.
The young guy is non functional without his phone? That's why he likely got his phone taken in the first place. Literally cant live without it. that's the real sad part.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
ANYBODY in here blaming the mother is one of those white supremacists trying to disguise themselves off as black.

Guaranteed.

@BmoreGorilla ima need you to add all these fukking crackers to the list bro
Tbh breh I don’t think anybody is outright blaming the mother. But as a parent I know I wouldn’t let my kid travel alone without means to communicate with me. That’s where she fukked up. Now he’s in a position where he has to rely on cacs to get where he needs to go

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
The young guy is non functional without his phone? That's why he likely got his phone taken in the first place. Literally cant live without it. that's the real sad part.
To be fair to the kid we as adults have all forgot our phones before and we damn near panic without it. Now put yourself in the shoes of a 14 year old who doesn’t have the critical thinking skills or life experience an adult has to navigate around that