Black teen misses bus, gets shot at after asking for directions in Rochester Hills

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
This aint when you were 14. Anyone coming up to your house for directions in 2018 is going to be viewed suspiciously.
While this is true, anyone unannounced knocking on my door at odd hours is suspicious, my initial response isn’t to immediately grab a gun and just start shooting. That’s straight asinine behavior. I just ignore the first doorbell ring and see what they are after on my cam

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Don't flip this on the mom. There are plenty of great reasons to tkae your 14 year old's phone. Plus you giving pass to the white supremacist. You don't pull a gun on somebody for knocking on your door.
Nah. If you have kids there is ZERO reason to take away their only way of communicating with you

fukk white people

What if there’s an emergency and he needs 911? What if he is being harassed by cops and needs to record? What if he bout to get jumped and needs help? What if he’s kidnapped and could have got off one call? What if he’s silent and you can’t pull up his location or last location? What if, what if, what if

As a grown ass man I refuse to leave my house without my access to friends, family, emergency services, directions, and live video. I would definitely never let me black son run these streets without it.

It’s 2018. Block all apps except phone calls to 911 and your phones. Don’t ever leave them naked in this white mans world

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If that was my son....

.....and that's all I'll type here....

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Wait, how a thread about an attempted murder of another unarmed black man clearly motivated by racial hatred derailed into blame the black parents? :mjrmx:

Some of you funny in the light :mjgrin:
These c00ns on this shyt went straight to blaming the mom for her child almost dying and not the demon cac itching to shoot a 14 year old for nothing.:mindblown:

For the sake of argument let the race of the individuals would been reversed, you think them cacs gone blame the mom?

I gotta stay the fck outta the locker room. Good thing the playoffs start. Less reasons to come in this bytch..:smh:

We been saying over and o er again that we aren’t blaming the mom for the kid getting shot at. That white couple need to be punished to the fullest extent

What we are saying is that the mother should’ve never let him travel around outside the house without it. I gave an example earlier in this thread of a parent I know who took away their kids phone as a means of punishment. But only while they were together. Her reasoning being that she didn’t want her child to be alone without a means of communication. All of this could’ve been avoided. Anything could’ve happened that could put his life in jeopardy and he would’ve been sol. Y’all know I’m far from being a damn c00n. I’m in this thread thinking like a parent would becuz I am one

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
So what if he had no phone....why does it mean he has to get shot at? What's the matter with u?
Come on your smarter than that. Of course not having a phone didn’t cause him to get shot. Not having a phone caused him to need to knock on strange white folks doors asking for help. Not in one time in American history has that ever been a wise thing. The mother is living in fantasy land saying bullshyt like black boys are shot for looking older. Bullshyt like this is their village. No it’s not her village. She left her village. You don’t let your kids leave out the house without the tools they need to survive

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I know it’s fukked up to say....

But I’m just damn happy the boy is even alive. Like seriously thank God, Buddha, and Allah that that Gun jammed.

We all know these white people think it’s open season on us. There’s NO changing that. No amount of marches, protests, or “calls to awareness” is going to stop white racism.

So I’m simply happy the boy is still breathing and hopefully got a wake up call.

These white People aren’t your friends

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Didn't say anything about a school bus.
I've never seen a school bus for a high school, I'm assuming he was taking the city bus, which almost every kid in my city does :yeshrug:
This kid is in the boondocks of Michigan. There likely isn’t a city bus in proximity that he can ride. He, like most kids, takes a school bus that picks up kids at a designated spot once in the morning.

I’m not blaming shyt on the mother but since he seems to be a latch-key kid he probably should have a phone on him in the event that he misses the bus, is sick and unable to make it to school, etc. They should be in contact every morning to make sure he makes it to school safely. I know my mother was when I was in high school. And this is even more imperative in today’s climate when there is a very slim but real possibility that he may have a run in with a trigger-happy police officer or someone may open fire at his school. A phone can really be critical for survival.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Hardly.

The reason he had to knock on a stranger's door is because he literally had no other alternative.

Imagine a device existed that would allow him to see exactly where he was in relation to other landmarks he might recognize, a device that might allow him to contact far away people and ask for help.

:lupe:

A device similar to THE fukkING CELLPHONE HIS DUMB ASS MOM TOOK AWAY FROM HIM.
Imagine if he didn't miss the damn bus. imagine he find maybe a grocery store, gas station or some other business that might be open.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Come on your smarter than that. Of course not having a phone didn’t cause him to get shot. Not having a phone caused him to need to knock on strange white folks doors asking for help. Not in one time in American history has that ever been a wise thing. The mother is living in fantasy land saying bullshyt like black boys are shot for looking older. Bullshyt like this is their village. No it’s not her village. She left her village. You don’t let your kids leave out the house without the tools they need to survive
He didnt need to do anything. Lol. He could of could went to a store the way we all used to do to make a call. I've never heard of knocking a strangers door unless there was a accident or something.