Black teen misses bus, gets shot at after asking for directions in Rochester Hills

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
I'm glad the young breh is okay at least. It's a shame he's being raised by a mother who clearly doesn't understand that we're under a system of white supremacy. He didn't get shot at because "he's looks older" he got shot at for simply being a black male. She should be ashamed of herself for puttin that bullshyt in that young man's head.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Unless the person at the door physically threatened your wife with a weapon there is NO reason to run outside blasting. NONE!

These white supremacists have a green light and nikkas still playing and praying.
This exact same incident caused an international incident with Japan because a Louisiana white bytch egged her husband into shooting a 'colored' -- in the early 90s.

The Japanese boy died.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I don't blame the mom for taking this cell phone. You're not completely helpless without a phone. :mjlol: Breh just gotta develop that survival sense.

Black people PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop telling your kids it's okay to wander around white areas or if your car breaks down/ miss bus to go ask white people for help. This is NOT an isolated incident.

Kids today think it's a post racial America. Some have to learn the hard way.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
I don't blame the mom for taking this cell phone. You're not completely helpless without a phone. :mjlol: Breh just gotta develop that survival sense.

Kids today think it's a post racial America. Some have to learn the hard way.
His survival sense is working alright, breh saw that gun and jetted the fukk outta there. :skip:
Young breh's fast thinking literally saved his life. He deserve some type of trophy for that spur of the moment reaction. Hope he got his phone back at least!

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
Blame should be placed where the blame should be assigned. his mom took away the one tool that could have prevented him from knocking on a stranger's door.

A strange Black person knocked on a white person's door, of course in an ideal post racial society people shouldn't reach for guns, but that's not the way the world is set up and we shouldn't pretend like it is.

:francis:

Why do Black people live according to how things "should be" instead of living in REALITY?

look at this dumbass quote.

Stfu clown.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:what:That's racist ass cacs were fukking crazy as shyt and dead wrong imagine if he knocked on the wrong door trying to visit a friend it would be the same outcome.

If it were me that wouldn't have happen tho I would have walked right back to my house and went to sleep. Like shyt

Also I would never move to a neighborhood that doesn't have visible black population of kids at the bus stop, playing outside, local schools atleast 40%black.

.... why would i want to live around cacs? His parents are lowkey wild dumb, move to a cac neighborhood, take your black sons cellphone away and expect some bond with cac neighbors you don't know.

All my nieces and nephews know not to talk to strangers especially cac ones.