Black teen misses bus, gets shot at after asking for directions in Rochester Hills

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Racist coward begged for a low bond and the racist lady judge gave it to him so he is free right now and back home with his evil racist wife.:pacspit::trash:

Tried to shoot an unarmed teen in the back as he ran away.
:scust:
Cops probably paid his bond and asked him for his autograph.

The whole point of having Ring is so even if you are not at home you can talk to the person on your porch or at your door. You don't have to go to the door or open it.
She wasn't feeling threatened by a teen that's why she opened the door. I wish her and the husband could be charged with attempted murder and a hate crime. Her quotes about these people on that Ring recording let everybody know where her evil racist heart was. Cops protecting this racist family by not releasing the recording and hope the story quickly leaves the news cycle.

Last edited:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
This is the first thought that jumped in your head ?
most kids didnt have phones on them when i was 14, you had to ask people for help:gucci:
This aint when you were 14. Anyone coming up to your house for directions in 2018 is going to be viewed suspiciously.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
For those with low comprehension, it's not his mom's fault he got shot but she did place him in a position to knock on that door. That's the take away.

why not go a step further and say he placed himself if that position because he got in trouble and the repercussion was getting his phone taken away.

there are a bunch of events that led to him not having the phone. why should we assign more credit to his mom taking away the phone than any of the other events that preceded or followed that point?

No one is blaming the mom for the shooting.
His dumb ass mom almost got him killed by taking his phone away.

:francis:

7QHxC9I.png

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
His dumb ass mom almost got him killed by taking his phone away.

:francis:
That's a stretch.
He didn't need to knock on their door, and the only person that endangered his life was the racist cac that tried to shoot him and the racist cacette.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hardly.

The reason he had to knock on a stranger's door is because he literally had no other alternative.

Imagine a device existed that would allow him to see exactly where he was in relation to other landmarks he might recognize, a device that might allow him to contact far away people and ask for help.

:lupe:

A device similar to THE fukkING CELLPHONE HIS DUMB ASS MOM TOOK AWAY FROM HIM.
What did people do before phones? :patrice:
Waited for the next bus? :ohhh:
How ludicrous. :picard:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don't take a kids phone away these days, fam. Way too dangerous to leave a 14 year old all alone with no way to contact anybody.
Its across the board safer than it was in the early 2000s, the 90s, or the 80s.
Leaps-and-bounds safer.
He couldn't use the house phone/land line? Email or message her on the computer? Look up the bus route on the internet?
My little brother acts resource-less when he needs to get somewhere, and that' with his phone.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
While I sympathize with the child, who shouldn't have to fear for his life when simply asking for directions to his school, the mother sounds like a delusional c00n who has convinced herself she's one of the good ones. Never mind the stupidity of taking her son's phone away, the one device he could have used to either find directions himself or call someone who could, she was in actual disbelief that these demons thought to shoot her son before asking why he was on their doorstep. You braindead bytch. I hope this incident serves not only as a wake up call to this child, but also as a reminder that many of the older generation has failed our youth by not preparing them for the race war they unwittingly find themselves in the midst of.

Imagine being a father deployed overseas in Syria and learning that your son was shot dead for being a black child asking for directions to school. It would enrage me to the point that my trip home would immediately see that man and his wife put in the ground. :francis:
What is delusional or c00nish about being shocked that a cac would randomly try to kill your son?
And what's stupid about taking your child's phone away as punishment?
Y'all need to get off your fake-ass high horses.
None of this fake militancy adds to the conversation about this racist incidence.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
What is delusional or c00nish about being shocked that a cac would randomly try to kill your son?
And what's stupid about taking your child's phone away as punishment?
Y'all need to get off your fake-ass high horses.
None of this fake militancy adds to the conversation about this racist incidence.

parents typically buy their kids phones so they can make contact in emergency situations. This kid was lost in a neighborhood and needed help. because he didn't have a phone, he had to resort to knocking on multiple stranger's houses seeking directions and almost getting killed by a white family who thought he was there to rob them.

Prynce

Daps
Its across the board safer than it was in the early 2000s, the 90s, or the 80s.
Leaps-and-bounds safer.
He couldn't use the house phone/land line? Email or message her on the computer? Look up the bus route on the internet?
My little brother acts resource-less when he needs to get somewhere, and that' with his phone.
A black child in a white suburb shouldn't be left alone outside with no way to call for help.