Black teen misses bus, gets shot at after asking for directions in Rochester Hills

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You holding the mother more accountable than the whites is one of the wildest things ever written on this site.

Whites are gonna white and we can't control their behavior. We must be responsible for the variables we DO have control over and crippling your child by taking their one safety net away is the height of stupidity.

She warned him that Black kids are shot because they look older than they are and created a situation where he was forced to knock on strange white people's doors for help.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Wait, as a thread about an attempted murder of another unarmed black man clearly motivated by racial hatred derailed into blame the black parents? :mjrmx:

Some of you funny in the light :mjgrin:

the funny thing is, even if he had his phone he still might of asked for directions anyways. now i see why ppl say nikkas ain't shyt. here the mom is hurting, damn near lost her son, but shes to blame as if she pulled the trigger.

nikkas on here, are angrier at the mom than the cac who pulled the trigger. if the cac was so scared, he could of just opted no to open his home's door. i'm pretty sure he wasn't the only cac home that day. i'm pretty sure other cacs saw a nikka on their front porch, and said "nope i rather not", and didn't open. why couldn't he? i tell why, cause the muthafukka was blood thirsty. he wanted to kill that kid, thats why.
yet nikkas juelzing slave edition, talking about some damn phone. PURPOSELY ignoring these blood thirsty cacs wanting 2 kill

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Cripple him? If they are that weak where he needs a phone to make way, they should drive him to school from this point forward. That doesnt absolve the racist intent to murder in this fiasco.

this has nothing to do with weakness. Dude had no phone and tried to walk to school. he got lost and needed help. he couldn't call for help and resorted to knocking on the doors of strangers.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
So what if he had no phone....why does it mean he has to get shot at? What's the matter with u?

he didn't have a phone because his mom took it away and we see how that turned out for him.

He shouldn't have been shot at, he should have been able to get directions and been on his way to school. but we don't live in the land of Should although Black people try to convince themselves that they do.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Me and u be overall cool on here so I'ma chalk that up to u being drunk or some shyt

I don't talk that gangsta shyt on here :camby:

I be on some :troll: shyt for the most part

Actually I only get out of character when I'm pissed at black men being targeted for no reason

I know for a 100% fact u would not call me p*ssy to my face

Far as me doing it, I've personally checked racist people for bullying blacks in real life

I was in Germany putting young brolic Nazis under pressure while u posting vids of u checking some senior citizen white man around police in broad daylight for fake ass coli hotep points

Lmao @ telling me do it myself like I don't put the fear of God in these fakkits in real life :pachaha:

I done smacked the shyt outta more dudes before I hit puberty than 99% of men have in real life and unlike most y'all I put hands and feet on white boys instead of directing my anger towards black men

And recently lost my job because my company was :picard: @ my criminal record

But u keep talking tough from the safety of your Canadian suburb breh :mjgrin:
1.I don't drink
2.I'm not from here
3.I don't respect 9-5 good guys talking about what street nikkas should and shouldn't do.
4.You're a grown man go put in work, why you volunteering other nikkas? That's p*ssy, flatout.
5.I'm in Montreal, moved up here from West Palm Beach...off gun club...lived on the DC border (in PG) before that...all while I posted here. :umad: like I give a fukk about this hoe ass country that I disrespect on a constant basis, you are a bytch nikka deep in a p*ssy purse of feelings, and I'd bust you in the face with a classic heinz ketchup bottle and cut your lil bytch ass up w/ the pieces, then finish my fries. fukk you, nikka.
:pacspit:
I lived in Germany, too. Shut your barrack :duck: ass up talmbat some young brolic nazis when that shyt is HIGHLY illegal. Up here remembering shyt about me like a fan, bringing up invisible gangsta nikkas because this suburb boy got shot at. Is there some type of Bat signal for Trick Trick? You got the Gangsta Alert System? :ohhh:
nikkas don't care about your record of getting caught, that just means you're slow, ol domestic assault face ass boy

Last edited:

Mugenight

B3-3vil-2-3vil
Daps
If not for potential safety or in times of need then what is the point of a cellphone from a parent's perspective?

Like I said if you peeps can't see how she would have been partially responsible for his death something is wrong with you.

No one's denying the fact the people who could have ended his life were a bunch of paranoid trigger happy morons.

Sorry to tell you this but you can't blame this whole situation on the "white" folks.

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
These c00ns on this shyt went straight to blaming the mom for her child almost dying and not the demon cac itching to shoot a 14 year old for nothing.:mindblown:

For the sake of argument let the race of the individuals would been reversed, you think them cacs gone blame the mom?

I gotta stay the fck outta the locker room. Good thing the playoffs start. Less reasons to come in this bytch..:smh:

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I negged u cause your a stupid bytch... 3 post ago, you told a black man "your time will come" as if your some grim reaper, yet I'm the one emotional.

Do us all a favor and take you and your pathetic narrative to lipstick alley

:camby:
No. Not going nowhere.

And you and him can both go fuk urselves. Anybody who shyts on their own during a traumatic time, deserves whatever they having coming.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Its over for black folk if some of you represents the average black person walking around.

I cant imagine if this was in reverse, white posters pointing the finger at the white victims if it was a black man shooting at a young white kid.

Black folk reading that story and the first instinct is to blame the black victims. Fukking unbelievable :snoop:

Its over. Our collective mentality is all fukked up.

Its a wrap.
This. This is exactly how I feel at this very moment. Like most things don’t affect or shock me, but this .. Like I don’t even know what to say.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
1.I don't drink
2.I'm not from here
3.I don't respect 9-5 good guys talking about what street nikkas should and shouldn't do.
4.You're a grown man go put in work, why you volunteering other nikkas? That's p*ssy, flatout.
5.I'm in Montreal, moved up here from West Palm Beach...off gun club...lived on the DC border (in PG) before that...all while I posted here. :umad: like I give a fukk about this hoe ass country that I disrespect on a constant basis, you are a bytch nikka deep in a p*ssy purse of feelings, and I'd bust you in the face with a classic heinz ketchup bottle and cut your lil bytch ass up w/ the pieces, then finish my fries. fukk you, nikka.
:pacspit:
I lived in Germany, too. Shut your barrack :duck: ass up talmbat some young brolic nazis when that shyt is HIGHLY illegal. Up here remembering shyt about me like a fan, bringing up invisible gangsta nikkas because this suburb boy got shot at. Is there some type of Bat signal for Trick Trick? You got the Gangsta Alert System? :ohhh:
nikkas don't care about your record of getting caught, that just means you're slow, ol domestic assault face ass boy

:pachaha: u really just dead ass said Germany don't have Nazis?

You sound wild shook

Like I said I don't do the tough talk for the internet

Get trick trick dikk out your mouth fakkit

Last edited: