Black teen misses bus, gets shot at after asking for directions in Rochester Hills

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
A. the ones that matter, mine, immediate fam, the guy, work
B. go to a business
C. when did wanting to take a pic become a necessity? it' a convenience :what:

yall are doing too much by assigning the lack of phone to this. many parents dont give phones to their kids until a certain age, then what? if we're going to make that a point of causation, then so is him acting up and getting it taken away, waking up late, being 14 and not knowing how to get to school or wait for the next bus, being 14 and not exercising the thought to go to a public place instead of a residence, etc.

lack of a cell phone is not to blame :mindblown:
I don’t think we are doing too much. The fact that he didn’t have his cell phone is mentioned in the article for a reason

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Nobody ignored that. And nobody is denying how evil cacs can be. We are just having an open dialogue on how this could’ve been prevented

You cant prevent situations like this. I used to get banned off my school bus loads and was forced to bike 10 miles to get to school. One time some homeless guy tried to rob me of my bike but couldnt catch me. shyt happens.

The best way to prevebt this is to stop sheltering your kids and send them outside. Judging from this kids decisions he made he didnt seem very switched on or have any street smarts.

Mugenight

B3-3vil-2-3vil
Daps
crtl+f Father 0 results......

Yeah........ fukk all that dumb move from the mom she would have been partially responsible for his death had he died if you're trying to argue otherwise you're retarded.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I thought about this some more.......yeah gotta keep the phone on you. People wanna go back to that "back in the day" shyt but "back in the day" we didn't have cars either and that's damn near a necessity these days. Your whole way of thinking changes once introduced to a transformative technology and society evolves as well. The best solution would have been to remove his data/text plan which would have allowed the phone to at least still make calls. He could have called someone for directions instead of knocking on doors.

For those with low comprehension, it's not his mom's fault he got shot but she did place him in a position to knock on that door. That's the take away. No one is blaming the mom for the shooting.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
A. the ones that matter, mine, immediate fam, the guy, work
B. go to a business
C. when did wanting to take a pic become a necessity? it' a convenience :what:

yall are doing too much by assigning the lack of phone to this. many parents dont give phones to their kids until a certain age, then what? if we're going to make that a point of causation, then so is him acting up and getting it taken away, waking up late, being 14 and not knowing how to get to school or wait for the next bus, being 14 and not exercising the thought to go to a public place instead of a residence, etc.

lack of a cell phone is not to blame :mindblown:

The lack of a phone is literally the reason he had to go to multiple homes seeking help. he was lost and the device that he could have used to call his mother was in his mother's possession.

this shouldn't be so difficult to understand.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
p*ssy shut the fukk up. YOU DO IT. Suburban police (klan) can't WAIT.
IT NEVER FAILS.
You got bail money and ammo, bytch nikka? Make moves.

Me and u be overall cool on here so I'ma chalk that up to u being drunk or some shyt

I don't talk that gangsta shyt on here :camby:

I be on some :troll: shyt for the most part

Actually I only get out of character when I'm pissed at black men being targeted for no reason

I know for a 100% fact u would not call me p*ssy to my face

Far as me doing it, I've personally checked racist people for bullying blacks in real life

I was in Germany putting young brolic Nazis under pressure while u posting vids of u checking some senior citizen white man around police in broad daylight for fake ass coli hotep points

Lmao @ telling me do it myself like I don't put the fear of God in these fakkits in real life :pachaha:

I done smacked the shyt outta more dudes before I hit puberty than 99% of men have in real life and unlike most y'all I put hands and feet on white boys instead of directing my anger towards black men

And recently lost my job because my company was :picard: @ my criminal record

But u keep talking tough from the safety of your Canadian suburb breh :mjgrin:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
You cant prevent situations like this. I used to get banned off my school bus loads and was forced to bike 10 miles to get to school. One time some homeless guy tried to rob me of my bike but couldnt catch me. shyt happens.

The best way to prevebt this is to stop sheltering your kids and send them outside. Judging from this kids decisions he made he didnt seem very switched on or have any street smarts.
Of course you can’t prevent things from happening but you can’t attempt to avoid them. She took away his phone and stopped him from using it for main reason she got it for him. I’m assuming

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Blame should be placed where the blame should be assigned. his mom took away the one tool that could have prevented him from knocking on a stranger's door.

A strange Black person knocked on a white person's door, of course in an ideal post racial society people shouldn't reach for guns, but that's not the way the world is set up and we shouldn't pretend like it is.

:francis:

Why do Black people live according to how things "should be" instead of living in REALITY?

look at this dumbass quote.
You holding the mother more accountable than the whites is one of the wildest things ever written on this site.