Black teen misses bus, gets shot at after asking for directions in Rochester Hills

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I dont even know how some of these nikkas are functioning lol.
Their gonna teach their kids that their whole entire life hangs in the balance of a device.
The kid gonna get the voicemail machine and have a nervous breakdown..
This jump to conclusion tho:scust:

My daughter is 9 and will be in middle school in a few years. She will no longer be able to attend the before and after school program I send her to now. She will have to catch public transportation unless me or her mother are able to get drop her off and pick her up. I will be getting her a cell phone just in case something happens when she is coming and going. Why would I take that away as a punishment?

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
:wow:

People really think I'm trying to shyt on a Black woman and completely missing the spirit of my argument but I appreciate this post.

We have to move strategically at all times even when our children are disobedient. She took away the one tool of protection that he could have used to either reach out to her or help himself with. Dude must have been terrified going to stranger's houses and asking for help but that's the position he was put in.

The reason people miss the spirit of your argument, is because you seem to just be focusing on the mom's behavior and ignoring everyone else's role.
I agree that in 2018, having your kid out there with no cell phone is stupid. Just off the tracking capabilities they provide alone.

But overall the mom isn't even in the Top 2 people who have the most to answer for here.
It's possible to say that: The mom shouldn't have taken the cell phone away, but the shooter and his wife are scumbags who should do time if possible,

---

I also am enjoying how they have one of those Ring recorder devices, which should make them less likely to feel the need to blindly let off shots at people, but instead it just records this whole ordeal and puts their behavior on display. I hope the video gets released!

Raava

Staff member
Daps
If my son was expected to travel to and from places alone or be alone for long periods of time, I would not take his phone away. That’s the biggest thing about it, taking away communication when you aren’t there and they aren’t home. There are ways to make it only for communication. I’m too paranoid and you never know.

Not blaming her. Yes the white people are POS, but that’s the first thing I thought when I read the story. It’s just not what I would do. He is apparently going about some things by himself, waking up and catching the bus. Some parents can’t help that, so I would want communication all the time especially if I can’t be there.

:yeshrug:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
This jump to conclusion tho:scust:

My daughter is 9 and will be in middle school in a few years. She will no longer be able to attend the before and after school program I send her to now. She will have to catch public transportation unless me or her mother are able to get drop her off and pick her up. I will be getting her a cell phone just in case something happens when she is coming and going. Why would I take that away as a punishment?
Yall are scapegoating the white couple over the whole phone thing. He could of even had the phone and it was dead/service failed, then knocked on the door with the phone in his hand... reasonable grounds.

A nikka just got kilt using a phone on his own property. It don't matter to these people
:snoop:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Yall are scapegoating the white couple over the whole phone thing. He could of even had the phone and it was dead/service failed, then knocked on the door with the phone in his hand... reasonable grounds.

A nikka just got kilt using a phone on his own property. It don't matter to these people
No one's absolving the white couple for their part in this situation.

Fact of the matter is, when you send a child into this world on their own, you want to give them the best shot possible at surviving to make it back home. this mother crippled her son by taking away his only means of communication forcing him to seek help in a strange neighborhood.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
No one's absolving the white couple for their part in this situation.

Fact of the matter is, when you send a child into this world on their own, you want to give them the best shot possible at surviving to make it back home. this mother crippled her son by taking away his only means of communication forcing him to seek help in a strange neighborhood.
Alright. You got it.

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
Black teen knocking on a white person's door in a neighborhood he's not seen in. I mean I'm just glad the young man is still breathing. For all we know, those people have been robbed before, which has them on extra high alert (alongside being suspected white supremacists). Hopefully, this is a moment he can learn from.

I remember I used to steal newspapers to read going to middle school in the morning. My parents wouldn't get a subscription, so I took them off people's front porches. Well one time, a dude caught me. He was kind of heated, but he respected that I was reading every day. But truth be told, he could have easily popped me and my parents would say what? "He was only stealing a $.50 newspaper." When the homeowner would say, "he was on my property trespassing."

:hubie:

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Black men in America need to form expat communities on a large global scale. You will still face white supremacy but you will not getting gunned down on sight with these white sanctioned modern day lynchings.

Come to South Africa, Zimbabwe, the West Indies or the Melanisian Islands and just try to form a legitimate expat community that black people in the US can then to. Again white racists will put a million stumbling and deliberate systematic blockades, but it's better than just being gunned down on the streets like this. I've noticed that some of the most revolutionary black people in the US never wanna leave 'Merica. Also black people who refer to white racist colonial countres(France, Australia, Cananda , US, Brazil , South Africa etc as "we" ..."we" are fighting in Iraq/Vietnam, "we" are the greatest nation on earth etc etc yall sound crazy. White South African racist government waged war against Angola under white American imperial orders and support, I never ever refer to that as "we" went to war with Angola.
I don't know what it will take for black people to leave the US on some mass exodus codified movement. It's so fukking dangerous for yall there.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

A lot of should’ve could’ve would’ves that are basically irrelevant becuz he didn’t have the phone on him

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Yeah lets just cometely ignore the insanity of a human being pulling a shotgun on a child knocking on his door and then firing at him while he was running away. Thats a completely nornal everyday thing right?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Yeah lets just cometely ignore the insanity of a human being pulling a shotgun on a child knocking on his door and then firing at him while he was running away. Thats a completely nornal everyday thing right?
Nobody ignored that. And nobody is denying how evil cacs can be. We are just having an open dialogue on how this could’ve been prevented

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
They are a basic necessity at this point. How many phone numbers do you know by heart? If you needed to make a phone call and your cell was dead whats the alternative? If you wanna take a pic what do you use?

Of course having a cell phone wont prevent you from getting shot at but it would've in this case. Black men been shot for pulling out wallets
A. the ones that matter, mine, immediate fam, the guy, work
B. go to a business
C. when did wanting to take a pic become a necessity? it' a convenience :what:

yall are doing too much by assigning the lack of phone to this. many parents dont give phones to their kids until a certain age, then what? if we're going to make that a point of causation, then so is him acting up and getting it taken away, waking up late, being 14 and not knowing how to get to school or wait for the next bus, being 14 and not exercising the thought to go to a public place instead of a residence, etc.

lack of a cell phone is not to blame :mindblown:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
The sad nature of the poisoning of the black mind is on full display here. Some moron saying if the mother hadn't taken the phone then the boy wouldn't have been shot. Well no shyt genius, but why not go further, if she hadn't had the kid to begin with then there's at least a 50/50 chance that he wouldn't get shot either right? I mean, he wasn't born, so it would be hard to shoot him right? fukking idiots don't understand that decisions are made in life and punishing children is one of them. Guess what, cellphones haven't existed for most of human history. Read the bible, 2000 years ago, did it say jesus was giving a sermon and was on facebook live in that muthafukka? No, and kids somehow have survived to this day. Even worse than the victim blaming i've seen in here is the fact that, once exposed, these imbeciles lack insight and instead double-down on their retarded viewpoints. shyt is truly mind-boggling. This matt505 fakkit has always been someone that i have hated with a passion, he is either not black or so goddamn autistic that he truly believes the bullshyt he spews. Yes, black people do stupid things or make mistakes sometimes like every other race, NO we don't need your 45 year old wack, swagless, limp-wristed ass in all the threads telling blacks how much they suck. Goddamn, why don't you buy a cardboard box and ship yourself to canada or an eskimo tribe or somewhere so you won't have to see all these silly black people you hate so much? fakkit.