Black teen misses bus, gets shot at after asking for directions in Rochester Hills

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
we live in North America and this kid owns a phone. his mother took it away from him, crippling his ability to reach out to her in an emergency which is often the reason parents buy young kids phones.

If he was 16, you'd be blaming the mom for her child being shot at cuz she took the car away from him.

:hhh:

Maybe at some point you'll place blame on the POS in possession of shotgun and a home security system.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
If he was 16, you'd be blaming the mom for her child being shot at cuz she took the car away from him.

Maybe at some point you'll place blame on the POS in possession of shotgun and a home security system.

The person who pulled the trigger is at fault for pulling the trigger.

There was a case where a person called SWAT on someone and a person was killed. the caller didn't shoot anyone but he helped set the conditions that resulted in someone being killed by law enforcement.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Lame ass nikka I was 14 I knew how to move in the trenches n racists ass areas because real men n women in my life showed me how to c00n ass nikkas black ppl shouldn't be fuking with military period would u rather protect your family or racist ass country you mfs are clowns n c00ns in reality n on these slick racists ass forums. Single parents or not ain't no real men in shorty life how the fuk u got yo 14yr old out here moving like that damn near getting killed should be a wake up call for them n u stupid mfs not seeing the issue on what's going in this country fuk u n the military:feedme:
:mjlol:

Ok.

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
Care to share some of the direct approaches you've employed thus far?
Well I've never encountered anything this egregious in my lifetime but a small example of what I'm talking about is tht i make a habit of checking every non-black person i come in contact with for using tha n word. Now if u pay attention to this forum at all you'd know tht in itself is more than most black ppl are willing to do, especially black ppl my age. (18)

I'm a firm believer in tha saying 'might makes right'. Ppl will say tha reason tht cacs feel so emboldened to use tha n word around us is bcuz we call ourselves tha n word, its cuz of rap music. No. It's because we allow them to do so. No matter how they felt, they knew from tha conviction i spoke with and my imposing stature/demeanor tht i was not someone to dispute with. Now if i ever come across someone who has tha heart to challenge me over tht then i guess we'll really see who's might makes right.

As far as shyt like this i think it's a waste of time acting on an individual level, you'll just turn into a crash dummy. We can be strategic in directly challenging ws.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Excuse all the typos and errors I'm mobile, sheesh it's long :hamster:

Matt isn't a cac and he isn't wrong in his argument, the minute cell phones arrived my mother gave me one and told me always keep it on me and never have it out in public(dangerous neighborhood)

Now inside I could see her taking it away but when I'm out in these streets she the first one telling me to get it because it's not safe . . . So a question would all of you let your kids go out into this world with no way of contacting you?

nikka you think the only person we gotta worry about is just cacs? Their the final enemy but sadly not our only enemy, the reason I had to hide my cell phone is because if I took it out I would likely get robbed by my own people because that's the situation we've been put in.

The mother made a had a error in judgement, in our position a minor lapse in judgement can cost us dearly simple acts such as playing in the park with a toy gun can end us and be justified, simply playing loud music in the wrong neighborhood or where a white person is at can lead to us being shot.

We are in constant fukking danger you should not let your loved ones or children travel with no form of contacting you or without traveling with them.

Of course we know the cac is a degenerate but had the child had his cell phone he could have contacted someone he knew.

The mother had a lapse in judgement which forced her son to seek the kindness of strangers and when your black in America there is no such thing as kindness.

Call me CAC, call me dumbass ,I didnt make it this long making stupid decisions, the best thing to do is restrict his cellphone while inside YOUR home, once he/she leaves give that shyt back black people have too many enemies to not be able to contact the few people who look out for them.

I mean what should I say about the cac at this point that hasn't already been said how many pointless deaths do we have to have occur before we realize our position, their actions stem from hate,guilt, and fear of retribution.

If this was a father he would get the same post, he should not have let his black son/daughter travel without a valid means of communicating with them, yall like to trivialize every situation into black men/women hate nothings ever that simple.

nikkas are creating dreamlike scenarios to avoid reality we dream so much because we can't face reality, expecting a white person to show kindness to our children at this point . . They create laws just to target our youth come on people.

I sat my cousin down and told him none of them other groups fukk with you indian,mexican,Chinese,etc a majority of them will look down on you and try to hurt you over the slightest misunderstanding, our children aren't children to them they see our boys as men and our girls as women, the cac did what cacs do saw black and tried to create red.

When she/he gets to court the jury of mostly whites will empathize with her because this big black man(child) could have been trying to harm her, they'll twist the story and make it seem like he banged on the door as if enraged or ready to attack and she'll explain how when she did see his face he looked angry and dangerous, and they'll all know its bullshyt but because the skin is black they'll be on code.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not sure if you're familiar with the tactics of breaking and entering but people often knock or ring the doorbell first to see if someone is home, if someone does open the door, they can then enter without brute force and tie the person up. and if no one is home they'd proceed to kick the door or check windows.
That is the dumbest shyt.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Excuse all the typos and errors I'm mobile, sheesh it's long :hamster:

Matt isn't a cac and he isn't wrong in his argument, the minute cell phones arrived my mother gave me one and told me always keep it on me and never have it out in public(dangerous neighborhood)

Now inside I could see her taking it away but when I'm out in these streets she the first one telling me to get it because it's not safe . . . So a question would all of you let your kids go out into this world with no way of contacting you?

nikka you think the only person we gotta worry about is just cacs? Their the final enemy but sadly not our only enemy, the reason I had to hide my cell phone is because if I took it out I would likely get robbed by my own people because that's the situation we've been put in.

The mother made a had a error in judgement, in our position a minor lapse in judgement can cost us dearly simple acts such as playing in the park with a toy gun can end us and be justified, simply playing loud music in the wrong neighborhood or where a white person is at can lead to us being shot.

We are in constant fukking danger you should not let your loved ones or children travel with no form of contacting you or without traveling with them.

Of course we know the cac is a degenerate but had the child had his cell phone he could have contacted someone he knew.

The mother had a lapse in judgement which forced her son to seek the kindness of strangers and when your black in America there is no such thing as kindness.

Call me CAC, call me dumbass ,I didnt make it this long making stupid decisions, the best thing to do is restrict his cellphone while inside YOUR home, once he/she leaves give that shyt back black people have too many enemies to not be able to contact the few people who look out for them.

I mean what should I say about the cac at this point that hasn't already been said how many pointless deaths do we have to have occur before we realize our position, their actions stem from hate,guilt, and fear of retribution.

If this was a father he would get the same post, he should not have let his black son/daughter travel without a valid means of communicating with them, yall like to trivialize every situation into black men/women hate nothings ever that simple.

nikkas are creating dreamlike scenarios to avoid reality we dream so much because we can't face reality, expecting a white person to show kindness to our children at this point . . They create laws just to target our youth come on people.

I sat my cousin down and told him none of them other groups fukk with you indian,mexican,Chinese,etc a majority of them will look down on you and try to hurt you over the slightest misunderstanding, our children aren't children to them they see our boys as men and our girls as women, the cac did what cacs do saw black and tried to create red.

When she/he gets to court the jury of mostly whites will empathize with her because this big black man(child) could have been trying to harm her, they'll twist the story and make it seem like he banged on the door as if enraged or ready to attack and she'll explain how when she did see his face he looked angry and dangerous, and they'll all know its bullshyt but because the skin is black they'll be on code.

:wow:

People really think I'm trying to shyt on a Black woman and completely missing the spirit of my argument but I appreciate this post.

We have to move strategically at all times even when our children are disobedient. She took away the one tool of protection that he could have used to either reach out to her or help himself with. Dude must have been terrified going to stranger's houses and asking for help but that's the position he was put in.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
The person who pulled the trigger is at fault for pulling the trigger.

There was a case where a person called SWAT on someone and a person was killed. the caller didn't shoot anyone but he helped set the conditions that resulted in someone being killed by law enforcement.

Calling 911 about a fake hostage situation is not equivalent to a mom taking away her 14yo kid's phone:stopitslime:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps

I dont even know how some of these nikkas are functioning lol.
Their gonna teach their kids that their whole entire life hangs in the balance of a device.
The kid gonna get the voicemail machine and have a nervous breakdown..

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
Y all should look up the parable of The Scorpion and the Frog. It's in a scorpions nature to sting, just as it's in a cacs nature to fear black males. Deal with the world as it is, not as it should be. Knocking on doors in a majority white neighborhood is a no, no, maybe one white in 20 would have rendered genuine assistance. These are people who believe that they are under siege and fear the black boogeyman. I hope these scary cacs fry and fukk their lives.
:pacspit: