Black teen misses bus, gets shot at after asking for directions in Rochester Hills

Offthegrid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dumb ass nikka his father is DEPLOYED, his mom ain't single.
Lame ass nikka I was 14 I knew how to move in the trenches n racists ass areas because real men n women in my life showed me how to c00n ass nikkas black ppl shouldn't be fuking with military period would u rather protect your family or racist ass country you mfs are clowns n c00ns in reality n on these slick racists ass forums. Single parents or not ain't no real men in shorty life how the fuk u got yo 14yr old out here moving like that damn near getting killed should be a wake up call for them n u stupid mfs not seeing the issue on what's going in this country fuk u n the military:feedme:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
None of his communication abilities were crippled, they worked just fine. Having access to a phone is a privilege and entitlement if you really want to argue semantics.
A vast majority of the world doesn't have a smart phone on their person, in context of the world we live in.

we live in North America and this kid owns a phone. his mother took it away from him, crippling his ability to reach out to her in an emergency which is often the reason parents buy young kids phones.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Its over for black folk if some of you represents the average black person walking around.

I cant imagine if this was in reverse, white posters pointing the finger at the white victims if it was a black man shooting at a young white kid.

Black folk reading that story and the first instinct is to blame the black victims. Fukking unbelievable :snoop:

Its over. Our collective mentality is all fukked up.

Its a wrap.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
How do you not know how to get to your high school? :what:

you probably didn't grow up owning a cellphone while catching the schoolbus, hell, even when I was catching the schoolbus pre-phone era, most kids are paying attention to what's happening on the bus, not outside of it. there are exceptions but these kids aint paying attention to the route.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Its over for black folk if some of you represents the average black person walking around.

I cant imagine if this was in reverse, white posters pointing the finger at the white victims if it was a black man shooting at a young white kid.

Black folk reading that story and the first instinct is to blame the black victims. Fukking unbelievable :snoop:

Its a wrap.

unrelated but what your favorite Eminem album?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

Its a wrap.
Who blamed the kid?

Offthegrid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A real man seeks and takes the best opportunities available to them. Stop that shyt, a lot of people of all races are able to avoid lives of crime and/or poverty by joining the military. Decent pay, can learn a trade, get free school, favorable housing loans, etc. Stop acting like everyone in the service does it because they are on some “America, fukk yea” shyt, for some it's a 4-20 year hustle and nothing more.
Gtfoh with all that bs his pops got all that military intelligence but can't show or teach his family how to use those tactics in reality everyday life on his own soil that he fights for ain't no way in hell my kids gonna not know how to move without a cell phone shyt like this shows how technology is making ppl stupid Mfs rely to much on smart phones. Yall really exposing y'all selves everyday cosigning fuk shyt mfs ain't real not bout to go back n forth with broke scary no heart nobodies who act tough online anonymously

Last edited:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
A lot of ya'll not ready to prepared your kids for dealing with the stark reality we live in. :francis:

nope, we got adults in here who lack basic critical thinking skills. who are so emotional that they can't even agree with the basic facts written in the article.

Walker was trying to walk the bus route to Rochester High School after he woke up late and missed his bus. His mom had taken his phone away, so he didn't have that with him to get directions. So he knocked on a stranger’s door for help -- and almost paid for it with his life.