Black teen misses bus, gets shot at after asking for directions in Rochester Hills

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
bytch don't ever question my pedigree.... fukk I look like making up stories for internet losers.
I and a few others was responsible for getting our neighborhood truant officers and school police to patrol our neighborhood for 2 hours before school and 2 hours after school. Only a faggit would doubt that in order to maintain your shytty ass victim narrative
:camby:
I'll question what the fuk I want.. and what are you going to do about it? Nothing, except continue to vent your frustrations from a keyboard. Fukkk off. I can't be a faggit either, considering that I'm a female. But you can be bytch made.. which you sound like. U Neg me bc you're in your feelings.. I think that's funny, emotional azz. Keep c00ning for those crakkkers tho and making excuses for them.

and "fuk do you look like making up stories for internet?".. well ummm.. you look like a fuk making up internet stories. Anything else?

Crispy

Cookie
Daps
Reppin
#GMB OG
not sure if you're familiar with the tactics of breaking and entering but people often knock or ring the doorbell first to see if someone is home, if someone does open the door, they can then enter without brute force and tie the person up. and if no one is home they'd proceed to kick the door or check windows.
anybody who has ever lived in a high crime area knows this is how it goes down

this is why i taught my child to never open up the door for anyone

even if it looks like the police she is to call 911 to confirm it is the police

the fake cop home invasion was popular back in the day:demonic:

my kid has a cell phone a charger for the house and her bag plus one of those power packs to recharge if there is no outlet

if anything comes up she is told to call me immediately

one of the greatest modern parenting tools available is the cell phone

no matter what kind of fuk shyt they get caught up in they can call you

LIFE IS NOT FAIR :mjcry:

rolling around thinking it is will get you fuked off

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
... As a tire

Sorry for the hard stance, but I used to live down a major walking path to a nearby Junior High. Between rocks and eggs being thrown at houses, there were unlocked cars being broken into and even some house flocked. It always started as a knock knock scenario to see if anybody was home before they got to work.

The few times these a$$holes weren't able to run away, or even fight there way out of danger (primarily on older neighbors) and got caught by the cops, their stories were some of the most off the wall shyt ever.

"I was going through the window to wake my friend up for school"

"My friend owed me money and told me just get it out of his parent's car"

"I was trying to sell these chocolate bars"

"We was just doin a prank for our Facebook page"

Point is adolescents will be adolescents.

It's not far fetched to question this story. Having his phone taken away lends merit to him not being the most exemplary of kids
:francis:

P.S. I don't give a fukk if Rihanna shows up @ my door claiming to have run out of gas, im going to approach the situation with skepticism and might have my pistol handy :yeshrug:
Good thing we have a security video though, you disgusting fukking c00n.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
I'll question what the fuk I want.. and what are you going to do about it? Nothing, except continue to vent your frustrations from a keyboard. Fukkk off. I can't be a faggit either, considering that I'm a female. But you can be bytch made.. which you sound like. Anything else? Neg me bc you're in your feelings.. I think that's funny, emotional azz.
I negged u cause your a stupid bytch... 3 post ago, you told a black man "your time will come" as if your some grim reaper, yet I'm the one emotional.

Do us all a favor and take you and your pathetic narrative to lipstick alley

:camby:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Cell phone is not a basic necessity. It's something people use to play angry birds and text each other. At some point in your life, you will have to encounter and interact with white people in this country. Having a cell phone will not prevent that or prevent you from being shot at. We need to address the shooter not the lack of a device capable of detecting wifi hotspots. In fact a black kid just got shot the other day for having a cellphone.
WTF are you on right now?
They are a basic necessity at this point. How many phone numbers do you know by heart? If you needed to make a phone call and your cell was dead whats the alternative? If you wanna take a pic what do you use?

Of course having a cell phone wont prevent you from getting shot at but it would've in this case. Black men been shot for pulling out wallets

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
They are a basic necessity at this point. How many phone numbers do you know by heart? If you needed to make a phone call and your cell was dead whats the alternative? If you wanna take a pic what do you use?

Of course having a cell phone wont prevent you from getting shot at but it would've in this case. Black men been shot for pulling out wallets
black men have also been shot for pulling out cell phones.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
1st off, shout out to the editor for emphasizing, the reason the kid was shot was because, he didn't have his phone, and not the fact that he unjustly got shot at, is the reason he got shot. "good job!" editor.

2. white supremacist shoots blk kid. site full of blk ppl, blames the kid's mom for taking her kid's phone away. "great" critical thinking skills guys.
while we're at it, we can also say the reason he got shot was because, he woke up late. Had he went to sleep early he would of woke up early, and never missed the bus. therefore, would of never been shot... see how that goes?
or maybe, he had his phone that day he was late, but the area had bad reception, and he still went and asked for help, and the shooter assumed his cell phone was a gun... see how that goes?
At the end of the day, the reason the kid got shyt was because he was shot at, the end... if u grown burly nikkas are scared to go at white zaddy, just say so, all this juelzing slave Mandingo edition, is embarrassing.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
A cell phone can fail at any time man, its just metal and plastic. Its not guaranteed to accommodate you

Basic human instincts gotta be applied at some point. The kid acted accordingly and he was greeted with degenerate behaviour, thats all it comes down to..
Of course a cell phone can die at any time. But so can a car and we rely on those to accommodate us everyday. Of course it isn't his mother's fault he got shot at but she hung her son out to dry

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
At least the young breh got away

Good to know he's able to return home

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Basic human instincts exist within the context of the world we live in.

The kid's instincts led him to seek help from nearby homes because his mom crippled his communication abilities.
The homeowner's instincts led her to believe that the strange Black person at her door was there to break into her home.
None of his communication abilities were crippled, they worked just fine. Having access to a phone is a privilege and entitlement if you really want to argue semantics.
A vast majority of the world doesn't have a smart phone on their person, in context of the world we live in.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
It's me :francis:

I can't get with the idea of parents "punishing" their children by taking away a device they purchased for the purpose of being able to stay in communication with their children. it's silly.

This kid had to knock on a stranger's door because his mom punished him in a way that made contacting her impossible, just think about that.

I get it. I mean she could have just made the phone essentially a brick for calling only but probably didn't know how. Taking phones is a go to punishment and she didn't figure it would lead to this. I can't go hard on her. She won't do it again.