Black teen misses bus, gets shot at after asking for directions in Rochester Hills

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
yall can't have it both ways, if you want to argue and acknowledge that we live in a system of white supremacy it places the responsibility on us to move accordingly within the context of that system but Black people would much rather play the "we shouldn't have to do this and that" games and then attempt to live how they think we should be able to until the consequences come calling. The mother has enough sense to educate him on how he's perceived by white people but dumb enough to lay the groundwork for him to end up in a scenario where he has to seek help from the very people who she warned him about.
Im sure the mother didnt expect the kid to miss his bus. But Im not playing your fukking game right now, a White terrorist shot at a Black child RUNNING AWAY, who was only asking for directions, if you want to redirect scorn at the kid's Black mother for doing what Moms do, you can eat a field of disease ridden dikks.

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
You're misrepresenting Neely Fuller's teachings, he does not and has never suggested that white supremacy cannot be stopped, his code book is about replacing the system of white supremacy.
Well i prefer a more direct approach to tha matter. I believe that tha men of our communities taking more active measures towards holding cacs accountable for how they treat us, instead of victim blaming, would serve to be more useful to overthrowing ws.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Who breaks in by knocking smh

not sure if you're familiar with the tactics of breaking and entering but people often knock or ring the doorbell first to see if someone is home, if someone does open the door, they can then enter without brute force and tie the person up. and if no one is home they'd proceed to kick the door or check windows.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Im sure the mother didnt expect the kid to miss his bus. But Im not playing your fukking game right now, a White terrorist shot at a Black child RUNNING AWAY, who was only asking for directions, if you want to redirect scorn at the kid's Black mother for doing what Moms do, you can eat a field of disease ridden dikks.

I'm sure the mother had a lot of lapses in judgement given the fact that she punishes her child by taking away a device that makes it possible for them to communicate with each other.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Of course the blame is 100% on the but this all could’ve been prevented by being smart. We live in a world now where cell phones are damn near a basic necessity. I’m old enough that I had a pager in hs so I remember the days where we didn’t need them. Those days are long gone now tho. A lot of people don’t even have land lines anymore and pay phones barely exist
Cell phone is not a basic necessity. It's something people use to play angry birds and text each other. At some point in your life, you will have to encounter and interact with white people in this country. Having a cell phone will not prevent that or prevent you from being shot at. We need to address the shooter not the lack of a device capable of detecting wifi hotspots. In fact a black kid just got shot the other day for having a cellphone.
WTF are you on right now?

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Unless the person at the door physically threatened your wife with a weapon there is NO reason to run outside blasting. NONE!

These white supremacists have a green light and nikkas still playing and praying.
George Zimmerman breathed new life into them. Most White men with guns want to catch a body, and if its Black person and a situation where the law might let them off, even better from their POV. No camera and the CAC gets off or at least gets a hung jury. White jurors have made it perfectly clear they will ALWAYS side with a CAC when it comes to he said/she said scenarios, with no concrete proof of what happened.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
All these living room lawyers, couch potato parents on here...mentalities on the wrong issues. Knowing in reality they have no basis for making assumptions and coming to the conclusions that they do. The conquer and divide theory is real out here.. yall prove them right every. single. time. This is why there is no progress and no one takes us seriously. The empowered and knowledgeable people that focus on the right collective issues are always outnumbered by the brainwashed blacks and the complacent compromising c00ns. The rest are too fukkery focused.

Last edited:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Well i prefer a more direct approach to tha matter. I believe that tha men of our communities taking more active measures towards holding cacs accountable for how they treat us, instead of victim blaming, would serve to be more useful to overthrowing ws.

Care to share some of the direct approaches you've employed thus far?

Cell phone is not a basic necessity. It's something people use to play angry birds and text each other. At some point in your life, you will have to encounter and interact with white people in this country. Having a cell phone will not prevent that or prevent you from being shot at. We need to address the shooter not the lack of a device capable of detecting wifi hotspots.

cell phones are for making calls, they have additional functionality but the basic purpose is for phone calls, that has something to do with why we call them phones.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
All these living room lawyers, couch potato parents on here...focusing on the wrong issues. Knowing in reality they have no basis for making assumptions and coming to the conclusions that they do. The conquer and divide theory is real out here.. yall prove them right every. single. time. This is why there is no progress and no one takes us seriously. The ones that focus on the right issues are always outnumbered by the brainwashed blacks and the compromising c00ns.

pretty sure simple math can demonstrate that people who share my opinion on this matter are a small minority.

God bless.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
pretty sure simple math can demonstrate that people who share my opinion on this matter a small minority.

God bless.
Not even worth a response at this point.. said what I had to say. I don't engage in meaningless convos with minimal people. Your time will come.. trust.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Of course the blame is 100% on the but this all could’ve been prevented by being smart. We live in a world now where cell phones are damn near a basic necessity. I’m old enough that I had a pager in hs so I remember the days where we didn’t need them. Those days are long gone now tho. A lot of people don’t even have land lines anymore and pay phones barely exist
A cell phone can fail at any time man, its just metal and plastic. Its not guaranteed to accommodate you

Basic human instincts gotta be applied at some point. The kid acted accordingly and he was greeted with degenerate behaviour, thats all it comes down to..

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
@Ethnic Cleansing - oh, you negged me u lil bytch??? then u tell me to "suck a d....k". Must have touched a nerve.. lmao.. Thanks for the recognition. at least I know where the fuk I stand.
bytch don't ever question my pedigree.... fukk I look like making up stories for internet losers.
I and a few others was responsible for getting our neighborhood truant officers and school police to patrol our neighborhood for 2 hours before school and 2 hours after school. Only a faggit would doubt that in order to maintain your shytty ass victim narrative
:camby:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
A cell phone can fail at any time man, its just metal and plastic. Its not guaranteed to accommodate you

Basic human instincts gotta be applied at some point. The kid acted accordingly and he was greeted with degenerate behaviour, thats all it comes down to..

Basic human instincts exist within the context of the world we live in.

The kid's instincts led him to seek help from nearby homes because his mom crippled his communication abilities.
The homeowner's instincts led her to believe that the strange Black person at her door was there to break into her home.

"I got to the house, and I knocked on the lady's door. Then she started yelling at me and she was like, 'Why are you trying to break into my house?' I was trying to explain to her that I was trying to get directions to Rochester High. And she kept yelling at me. Then the guy came downstairs, and he grabbed the gun, I saw it and started to run. And that's when I heard the gunshot," he says.