Black teen misses bus, gets shot at after asking for directions in Rochester Hills

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Everybody can afford a phone now. People can get them thru government benefits. Yes it was dumb to take it away. I know a chick with a daughter who punished her from her cell phone. She took it everyday when she came home from work and have it back to her every morning before school. While the girl was in school her mother tracked her cell phone usage to make sure she wasn’t usjng it for anything
Easy/reasonable punishment choice right here, facts

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
How the fukk is @FaggittWithMommyIssues504 not neg trained yet and roasted throughout this thread :dwillhuh:

That futtbucker literally through a Black woman in the bushes to cape for the white racist cac who tried to kill her son :snoop:
And you mfs are actually engaging that dumb mfs mumblings :laff:
Do yall notice how I shut him tf down first page and he never replied to me? He goes back and forth with those he thinks will boost his basement tier rants, not with mfs who are smart.

When that faggitt gets into “Inspector Matthew” mode up in threads I just sh!t on him and put him back on the short bus :yeshrug:

It shuts him the fukk up and he stops replying to me like an outwitted little b!tch and looks for a different thread to troll :laff:

Same thing y’all should’ve done to that piece of sh!t c00n in this thread :yeshrug:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
We should also live in a world where no one is starving.
not seeing your point. People in here blaming his mother for taking away his cellphone. I grew up half my life without a cellphone. That isn't the issue.
The problem is the people who shot at him. No one else. What if he was a Jehovah's witness or working for Dominoes or UPS? They didn't ask him why he was at the door. 100% of the blame is on them.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Not even a dozen fukking posts in and we've reached the "Blame a Black person" phase in our reaction to White terrorism.

yall can't have it both ways, if you want to argue and acknowledge that we live in a system of white supremacy it places the responsibility on us to move accordingly within the context of that system but Black people would much rather play the "we shouldn't have to do this and that" games and then attempt to live how they think we should be able to until the consequences come calling. The mother has enough sense to educate him on how he's perceived by white people but dumb enough to lay the groundwork for him to end up in a scenario where he has to seek help from the very people who she warned him about.

"My mom says that, black boys get shot because sometimes they don't look their age, and I don't look my age. I'm 14; but I don't look 14. I'm kind of happy that, like, I didn't become a statistic," he says in retrospect.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
not seeing your point. People in here blaming his mother for taking away his cellphone. I grew up half my life without a cellphone. That isn't the issue.
The problem is the people who shot at him. No one else. What if he was a Jehovah's witness or working for Dominoes or UPS? They didn't ask him why he was at the door. 100% of the blame is on them.

the point is we need to live within the context of our actual reality and not in the wonderland of "we should".

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
ma'am. parents buy their children phones so they can contact each other, especially during emergency situations. The actual situation here is that the child encountered the racist because he was seeking help. He was seeking help because he had no other way to make contact with his mother or know where his position was in relation to the school.

I pray for a day where we're less emotional and more thoughtful.

God bless.
Don't maam me for one.. you don't know me. Don't talk to me like I'm stupid either. I know the purpose of a cell phone. You need to use logic in your own thought process and realize that not every situation has a simple cause and effect. I pray for a day when we do a purge and total elimination, racial cleansing of c00n minded simpletons like yourself, that are nothing but distractions and diversions from the real issues, who have a lack of empathy and any real world experience; who think the world exist in their own cluster where everything works out perfectly and there are no incidents or accidents that can happen all because of a cell phone. Like race wars can be stopped with a phone? You're putting all this effort into blaming the mother, but rarely any responses from the crakkker and what he will be charged with, the effects that this will have on the child, nothing into how to deal with actual PERPETRATORS (white wife and white man). STFU and don't quote or maam me again. Go maam your mother. I actually feel sorry for your own mother raising you; for having someone so misguided and ignorant.

Don't God bless me either. YOUR God is the devil..keep that demonic satanic shyt over there. Any blessings from you are nothing but curses in disguise, so bless yourself. This also explains why you're so mentally fukked up. MINE IS rational and doesn't place blame where it doesn't belong and spout hate/venom towards victims in situations. fuk you and your satan worshipping azz. None of what you said is godly or has anything to do with God.

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
the point is we need to live within the context of our actual reality and not in the wonderland of "we should".
The reality is you can't shoot at every person that knocks on your door. Which is why dude with the gun is being brought up on charges and not the mother. Cops aren't blaming her and nor should you.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
These are the kinds of lessons we have to teach our kids. If you don't know who the person is, don't even go in their yard. They assume you coming to rob and kill just because you black.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Of course the blame is 100% on the but this all could’ve been prevented by being smart. We live in a world now where cell phones are damn near a basic necessity. I’m old enough that I had a pager in hs so I remember the days where we didn’t need them. Those days are long gone now tho. A lot of people don’t even have land lines anymore and pay phones barely exist