Black teen misses bus, gets shot at after asking for directions in Rochester Hills

broller

Veteran
Daps
Sad shyt. It's tough knowing you could be a victim.

I remember when I had a part time job at the college down here and I ain't have no car and had to walk through white neighborhoods and I ain't just a any black guy I'm over six feet, dreadlocks I'd look like a threat. Wondering if it's more or less suspicious to walk closer to the streets so they don't think I'm peaking in their house or some shyt. Same job got me pulled over on the side of the road because a black guy in a white t-shirt burglarized a dorm. No other discription like the guy had dreads just a black guy in a white shirt and all those damn cars passing me and cacs in their cars looking like:lupe:

word. all they see is black. I remember a Buffalo Bills fullback, who weighed like 260 lbs, got arrested because some lady thought he was the guy who was masturbating in front of her house.

"Call it a case of mistaken identity, but for Buffalo Bills fullback Corey McIntyre his March arrest in Florida is nothing short of embarrassing.

On Wednesday, Port St. Lucie authorities dropped the misdemeanor exposure charge against McIntyre after the witness who fingered the NFL player as the man who she claimed she caught masturbating on her porch backed off the statements.

The Palm Beach State Attorney's Office said the victim's identification of McIntyre as the suspect was also questionable. Another possible suspect has been arrested in a similar case, police said. That man weighs about 150 pounds, while McIntyre is nearly 260 pounds of chiseled muscle.

Still, McIntyre, 30, was arrested in March while on his morning bike ride and accused of playing with himself in public. he posted a $10,000 bond and has been free since, but it may be a while before he can live down the ordeal."

https://deadspin.com/5257236/bills-fullback-arrested-on-charge-of-exposing-sexual-organs

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
ur doing too fukkn much, you don't the circumstances and situations that led up to his phone being taken. Like it or not, that is a punishment that some people (mom or dad) resort too. Fukk that judgmental shyt for this incident and focus on the actual situation. No it was the dumb racist crakkker- that came out blasting for no reason. foh with your dumb fukkin comment.

ma'am. parents buy their children phones so they can contact each other, especially during emergency situations. The actual situation here is that the child encountered the racist because he was seeking help. He was seeking help because he had no other way to make contact with his mother or know where his position was in relation to the school.

I pray for a day where we're less emotional and more thoughtful.

God bless.

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
We live in a context of white supremacy where cacs take Black people to task for their wrong doings yet Black people continue to "do wrong" and draw the ire of white people.
I guess that's just where our mindsets differ regarding white supremacy. I'm looking for us to overtake it. You're looking to be spared by it. I'm looking for a way out. You're looking 4 more leg room. I'm looking 4 us to get free. You're looking to get by. That's a feminine mindset. U been watching too much neely fuller. He males alot of good points but he acts like white supremacy is some omnipotent beast tht can't be stopped. Ws hasn't neutered me yet.
The child being lost and having no way to properly orient himself is the core problem, living in a white supremacist society only compounds it. The parent took away a device that addresses the core problem, being lost and needing help.
We're not debating who's to blame for him being lost. We're debating who's to blame for him being shot at. Let's stick to tha script.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

WHILE WE'RE AT IT
LETS BLAME THE BOY FOR MISSING HIS BUS.

:devil:
:evil:

Its the parents job to make sure the kid gets on that piece/gets to school in whatever fashion:manny: . Breh is far from a grown man at 14, like a said earlier catching the bus now compared to when cats my age were doing it (we had more responsibility and awareness) is a different ball game, yeah threats were still there but the kids now arent built the same but still have to function in an era with more threats. And thats saying a lot because ive seen my fare share of shyt riding on the DOT.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
man yall need to stop bein afraid to call out black people for doin wrong shyt and not worry about bein called a c00n or not using common logic and sense. she fukked up taking her sons phone away, cut of the internet or limit his messages but dnt take it away fully he gone need that shyt. happy lil man survived but he need to be put on game by his pops or male relatives about cacs.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I guess that's just where our mindsets differ regarding white supremacy. I'm looking for us to overtake it. You're looking to be spared by it. I'm looking for a way out. You're looking 4 more leg room. I'm looking 4 us to get free. You're looking to get by. That's a feminine mindset. U been watching too much neely fuller. He males alot of good points but he acts like white supremacy is some omnipotent beast tht can't be stopped. Ws hasn't neutered me yet.

We're not debating who's to blame for him being lost. We're debating who's to blame for him being shot at. Let's stick to tha script.

You're misrepresenting Neely Fuller's teachings, he does not and has never suggested that white supremacy cannot be stopped, his code book is about replacing the system of white supremacy.

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
The only reason that fukking neanderthal and her white trash husband arent trending in MAGA circles is because of the security video. The young brother would be getting Trayvon Martin'd if not for that, we'd be hearing about "robbers in the area", how he acted threateningly, the whole CAC bag of tricks would come out.

I believe the OVERWHELMING majority of Trump supporters fantasize about a scenario where they can try to murder a Black person and claim "self defense" or "stand your ground." This CAC wouldnt even have been arrested if the video hadnt incriminated him.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
... As a tire

Sorry for the hard stance, but I used to live down a major walking path to a nearby Junior High. Between rocks and eggs being thrown at houses, there were unlocked cars being broken into and even some house flocked. It always started as a knock knock scenario to see if anybody was home before they got to work.

The few times these a$$holes weren't able to run away, or even fight there way out of danger (primarily on older neighbors) and got caught by the cops, their stories were some of the most off the wall shyt ever.

"I was going through the window to wake my friend up for school"

"My friend owed me money and told me just get it out of his parent's car"

"I was trying to sell these chocolate bars"

"We was just doin a prank for our Facebook page"

Point is adolescents will be adolescents.

It's not far fetched to question this story. Having his phone taken away lends merit to him not being the most exemplary of kids
:francis:

P.S. I don't give a fukk if Rihanna shows up @ my door claiming to have run out of gas, im going to approach the situation with skepticism and might have my pistol handy :yeshrug:
Like what in the fuq are you even saying?? Did you just watch "menace to society" or something and come write this based off stereotypes and language that you saw and decided to use it. foh.. trying to sound all experienced. Looking like notes from a google search.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Having a phone is a privilege that many kids don’t have. Are parents that can’t afford to give their children phones dumb too?

You could say she’s dumb for not making sure her son knows how to get to school but for taking his phone away? No.
Everybody can afford a phone now. People can get them thru government benefits. Yes it was dumb to take it away. I know a chick with a daughter who punished her from her cell phone. She took it everyday when she came home from work and have it back to her every morning before school. While the girl was in school her mother tracked her cell phone usage to make sure she wasn’t usjng it for anything

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This c00n really in here tryna add compassionate subtext for the actions of these wicked CaCs. :wow:

@NormanConnors this is who you're choosing to defend?
I have nothing to do with that portion of the argument and feel those folks at the residence should have the book thrown at em, attempted murder and all:manny:. Im speaking on the phone being taken away and the theory shyt could have been avoided if it wasnt. If your going to discipline the boy take it away from him when he is at home on recreation/during scenarios where you know for a fact it wouldn't be needed in cases where he would have to call you if he was in some sort of trouble.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
welcome to gentrification also....nikkas in Harlem gonna brown on some hipster brownstone on 110th in the future and get blown away . right in your own hood