Black teen misses bus, gets shot at after asking for directions in Rochester Hills

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
read your post again and then read the thread title. Knocking on a door turned into a horror movie for this young man. He sought help because he was helpless.
and that's why this cac tandem is fukking crazy as hell and this is story..... duh

you on one breh. but do you

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
The main reason to buy your 14 year old a phone is to call in case of an emergency. Other than that what does a 14 year old need their own phone for? That's like buying your kid their own computer to do school work and then taking it away for punishment which prevents them from doing their school work

How is it that no one else seems to recognize this?

:wow:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:coffee:
"I keep telling yall..."

Rochester Hills, Michigan

Rochester Hills is a city in northeast Oakland County in the U.S. state of Michigan, in the northern outskirts of Metropolitan Detroit area. As of the 2010 census, the city had a total population of 70,995.

Demographics
The racial makeup of the city was 89.1% White, 2.5% African American, 0.2% Native American, 4.5% Asian, 0.7% from other races, and 1.9% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.1% of the population.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta

I'm glad.

He was trying to find the Bus Route - or another Bus stop on the route in the neighborhood.. He went to other homes trying to find another bus stop on the route which are often in front of someone's home.

Neighbor Sherry McFee told WWJ that the teen went to her house before the one at which he was shot at.

"He came to our house about 8:15 and said that he was lost, he was trying to find Rochester High School and follow the bus route. And my husband came out and gave him directions, which unfortunately led to the wrong house," she said.

McFee said the teen was very polite, dressed appropriately and looked like a high school student, posing no threat whatsoever.​

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Sad shyt. It's tough knowing you could be a victim.

I remember when I had a part time job at the college down here and I ain't have no car and had to walk through white neighborhoods and I ain't just a any black guy I'm over six feet, dreadlocks I'd look like a threat. Wondering if it's more or less suspicious to walk closer to the streets so they don't think I'm peaking in their house or some shyt. Same job got me pulled over on the side of the road because a black guy in a white t-shirt burglarized a dorm. No other discription like the guy had dreads just a black guy in a white shirt and all those damn cars passing me and cacs in their cars looking like:lupe:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I skipped town from a conservative ass neighborhood and brought my black ass back to the crib. Back to the hood.

Nothing actually happened but I felt as if the writing was on the Trump campaign signs that were all around.

Niqqas think I'm crazy for leaving my job and everything behind but I could feel the vibe in the air.

Now they just come to the door in broad daylight and buck a shot at you. For absolutely no reason.

MAGA is Nazi shyt. Stay tuned.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I'm glad.

He was trying to find the Bus Route - or another Bus stop on the route in the neighborhood.. He went to other homes trying to find another bus stop on the route which are often in front of someone's home.

Neighbor Sherry McFee told WWJ that the teen went to her house before the one at which he was shot at.

"He came to our house about 8:15 and said that he was lost, he was trying to find Rochester High School and follow the bus route. And my husband came out and gave him directions, which unfortunately led to the wrong house," she said.

McFee said the teen was very polite, dressed appropriately and looked like a high school student, posing no threat whatsoever.​

we take for granted how difficult it is to follow directions without an apparatus to help properly orient ourselves. He unfortunately had to go to multiple houses :wow: that was left out of the other story smh.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
And this happens - cellphone or not.

The Detroit-area homeowner who shot in the head 19-year-old Renisha McBride was found guilty of murder Thursday afternoon. The jury found him guilty on all three charges — second-degree murder, manslaughter, and felony firearm — on its second day of deliberations.

McBride was shot dead in the early hours of November 2 outside 54-year-old Theodore Wafer’s Dearborn Heights, Michigan, home. McBride’s family and police believe McBride was in a car accident, and knocked on Wafer’s door for help after her cell phone died. But Wafer claimed during trial that he shot McBride in self-defense, after initially telling police he discharged the gun by accident.

Homeowner Who Shot And Killed A Girl On His Porch Found Guilty Of Murder

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:hhh: I swear yall just hate women

More mad at the mom than the coward that shot an unarmed kid.

:scust:
naw, dont try to spin. theres alotta so called mothers without the proper life skills raising these young black boys...setting them up for death and depression

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
my little brother once tried to walk home from school with his friend and got lost. only reason we could find him was because of his phone

i couldn't imagine cutting communication from your child in 2018:francis:

hope the cacs get jail time and glad lil breh is ok

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
His dumb ass mom almost got him killed by taking his phone away.

:francis:
ur doing too fukkn much, you don't know the circumstances and situations that led up to his phone being taken. Like it or not, that is a punishment that some people (mom or dad) resort too. Fukk that judgmental shyt for this incident and focus on the actual situation. No it was the dumb racist crakkker- that came out blasting for no reason. foh with your dumb fukkin comment.

There was a period of time when cell phones didn't exist and this same racist shyt was still going on.