Black teen misses bus, gets shot at after asking for directions in Rochester Hills

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
relax. the whole thing was recorded on one of those video recording doorbells . that cac’s going to prison.

which is the positive flip side to all this, yea it was brief terrifying moment for the kid.....what also happened quickly is this piece of shyt cac is going to lose his freedom, and now that dumb old white bytch might actually get robbed living alone.
Hope she gets robbed and raped with an aids dikk. She instigated the whole fukking thing. White women can be so fukking maliciously evil.

• Dap
Reactions: GSR

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
no one knew this was going to happen you fukking idiot. your whole argument is based on the fallacy that the mom did this on purpose. moms can’t wven punish their kids anymore?

why don’t we take it further back and put the blame on the kid for fukking up and getting punished? see how that works genius? how far back do you go?

get the entire fukk outta here with your bullshyt
:camby:

parents buy cellphones so they can communicate with their kids. She handicapped both herself and her son by taking away his communication device. You're arguing that adults should voluntarily cut off a means of contact with their children if the children misbehave and I believe that's absolutely idiotic.

:manny:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
if his pops is deployed to Syria of all places he might be a hitter. aint nothing but spec ops over there? :merchant: breh need to come HOME and put in some real work, though he's probably a c00n if his wife's out here parroting white supremacist rhetoric like that. STUPID bytch thats what crackers say to justify killing our youth. they know better than anyone we age lightyears slower than they do - our young black boys look like young black boys, and that's why he was shot. act accordingly

reminds me of this time i got off the bus in high school in the pouring rain and i didnt have a jacket. the bus stop was on the corner of a very busy main road at another neighborhood and i ran immediately to this house on the corner and stood on their porch for shelter. my kids will not be trying that today :huhldup:
Yeah I was surprised at that. Had breh parroting that. He looks 14. He looks like a child. Miss me with any of that fukk shyt. White folks think we look older because they're inherently scared of us. A 12 year old is a big burly scary nikka to them. So it's shoot first ask questions later. It's fukked man

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
relax. the whole thing was recorded on one of those video recording doorbells . that cac’s going to prison.

which is the positive flip side to all this, yea it was brief terrifying moment for the kid.....what also happened quickly is this piece of shyt cac is going to lose his freedom, and now that dumb old white bytch might actually get robbed living alone.

:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:...prison...camera? nevermind, i see you're in this thread making troll rounds.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
we live in 2018 and this kid has a cellphone, lets stop with the time machine arguments, we don't live in 1995.
its not a time machine argument - knocking on a door for directions in broad daylight shouldn't lead to warning shots. ever.

removing privileges from a kid is normal. its a fukking phone and plenty of kids don't even have them at all at his age :dead: kids even younger can fukking walk to school and back or catch buses/trains through full metros

its asking for directions dude. normal interaction met with an absolutely disproportionate response based on straight up racism

you're really trying to make some shyt work here but you're embarrassing the fukk out of yourself

but do you :ehh:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
If the nikka that beat up a tranny got arrested, then this cac and cacette should be arrested as well. :hhh:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
its not a time machine argument - knocking on a door for directions in broad daylight shouldn't lead to warning shots. ever.

removing privileges from a kid is normal. its a fukking phone and plenty of kids don't even have them at all at his age :dead: kids even younger can fukking walk to school and back or catch buses/trains through full metros

its asking for directions dude. normal interaction met with an absolutely disproportionate response based on straight up racism

you're really trying to make some shyt work here but you're embarrassing the fukk out of yourself

but do you :ehh:

I agree, knocking on a door should never lead to warning shots, even at night.

again, you and others are arguing that parents should suspend a means of communicating with their children if the child misbehaves and I believe that's idiotic. the parent typically takes the phone away in this age because of it's non-phone abilities like internet and social media. there are other ways to leave your child with their communications device and disable these features. taking the phone away completely is irresponsible.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
:lupe:

since people here love to play the "what if" game, "what if" he woke up late because he uses the alarm clock on the his phone, the same phone his mom took away?

:lupe:

excuses. if you go to bed early enough, you can wake up early. That I need my phone for the alarm excuse gets old real quick.

TezMilli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD via Brick City
Here's what I got from this story:

Mom fukked up taking his cellphone. Parents fukked up not teaching and educating their son about WS.

And white people are just fukked up period.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
I would never raise my kids in a majority non black city. “b-b-but what about education”. Plenty of areas with large black populations where your kid can get decent education and now we have the internet, you shouldn’t even be relying on white people to lace your kid up. You think whites want what’s best for your child? Go read the Miseducation of the Negro.

fukk that white women though. I made a thread about this a few days ago, WW are more racist than their men

can you name some of those school districts please? Not disagreeing with you but it's rare to find that .

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Matt.......that you breh? :dwillhuh:

It's me :francis:

I can't get with the idea of parents "punishing" their children by taking away a device they purchased for the purpose of being able to stay in communication with their children. it's silly.

This kid had to knock on a stranger's door because his mom punished him in a way that made contacting her impossible, just think about that.