Black teen misses bus, gets shot at after asking for directions in Rochester Hills

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
What about the millions of us who grew up without a cellphone and no way to contact our parents -- living in the same types of neighborhoods -- and our parents had the means - the technology just wasn't out yet?

So, what if he had the cell phone and the battery died, or he dropped it and it broke on the way to the bus stop, or he didn't have signal. Which is normal to happen in those kind of areas in Michigan.

Is it still the mom's fault for a white man shooting at her son - for simply knocking at his door?

Or will you just finally admit you just want to lay blame on a Black mom? One who seems like a very good one as well.

Gatdam you’re doing a lot of what ifs

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
y’all really arguing over the mom taking the phone away like she knew this was gonna happen, smh.
some of you just like to argue for argument sake because this shyt is stupid as hell and it’s obvious it’s being fueled by your emotions cause their ain’t no fukking logic in this. smh
:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Until black men direct that gangsta shyt toward these racist fakkits they not gone stop

Aint Michigan the state that started that whole no fly zone shyt?

Where trick trick at?

Waiting for an innocent black man to come thru and have the audacity to not wanna pay extortion fees :mjpls:
p*ssy shut the fukk up. YOU DO IT. Suburban police (klan) can't WAIT.
IT NEVER FAILS.
You got bail money and ammo, bytch nikka? Make moves.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
A lot of young black men and women have PTSD. But I understand the homeowners to a degree. They could have had a stranger at their door before and it ended up being a home invasion. Either way thank God no one was hurt

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
y’all really arguing over the mom taking the phone away like she knew this was gonna happen, smh.
some of you just like to argue for argument sake because this shyt is stupid as hell and it’s obvious it’s being fueled by your emotions cause their ain’t no fukking logic in this. smh
:snoop:

The chain of events is right there in the article.

I'll post an excerpt and we can play a game of "spot the logic"

Walker was trying to walk the bus route to Rochester High School after he woke up late and missed his bus. His mom had taken his phone away, so he didn't have that with him to get directions. So he knocked on a stranger’s door for help -- and almost paid for it with his life.

Ok, why did the young man knock on a stranger's door for help?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Make me so sad and angry at the same time cause I was thinking of my nephews. This could happen to any of them. I have to send this shyt to my brother about this shyt.

This dumb ass cave bytch screaming on some rape shyt like in Jim Crown era. Her husband thought her wife was in danger by yelling/screaming.:pacspit:.....THESE CACS

Edited: This boy is lucky that he got missed cause in otherwise, he will be another "Trayvon Martin"

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
shyt like this causes war if that child had a man in his home this wouldn't have happen this reasons why single black households are detrimental to our society glad the young used his god giving abilities to get away unharmed:whew: race war in full effect
Dumb ass nikka his father is DEPLOYED, his mom ain't single.

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
The chain of events is right there in the article.

I'll post an excerpt and we can play a game of "spot the logic"

Ok, why did the young man knock on a stranger's door for help?
no one knew this was going to happen you fukking idiot. your whole argument is based on the fallacy that the mom did this on purpose. moms can’t wven punish their kids anymore?

why don’t we take it further back and put the blame on the kid for fukking up and getting punished? see how that works genius? how far back do you go?

get the entire fukk outta here with your bullshyt
:camby:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
you do realize kids having phones at all is some new shyt right

we live in 2018 and this kid has a cellphone, lets stop with the time machine arguments, we don't live in 1995.

Whatever man, my view that you were someone with a measured POV is gone.

You defend women when they are slut shamed, but don’t see the hypocrisy in your statements in this thread.

there is no hypocrisy as this is very cut and dry. The mom took the cellphone and because of this, he had to knock on a stranger's door for help. I'm not sure why this is so difficult for some of you to grasp. I suspect it has something to do with emotions.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Gatdam you’re doing a lot of what ifs

It's really not an "What if" for me - cause it's clear it because the little boy was Black and they wanted to shoot at him for no reason.

I'm just trying to call people out who want to blame the mom - when the blame lies on the people who shot at this child only.

sinistersouth

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City. I mean Kansas.
if his pops is deployed to Syria of all places he might be a hitter. aint nothing but spec ops over there? :merchant: breh need to come HOME and put in some real work, though he's probably a c00n if his wife's out here parroting white supremacist rhetoric like that. STUPID bytch thats what crackers say to justify killing our youth. they know better than anyone we age lightyears slower than they do - our young black boys look like young black boys, and that's why he was shot. act accordingly

reminds me of this time i got off the bus in high school in the pouring rain and i didnt have a jacket. the bus stop was on the corner of a very busy main road at another neighborhood and i ran immediately to this house on the corner and stood on their porch for shelter. my kids will not be trying that today :huhldup:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
If I'm being honest, the most surprising part of the article is:

"It is just absurd that this happened," says Oakland County Sheriff Michael Bouchard. "I feel terrible for the young man; I feel terrible for the mom and the anxiety that they had to go through. We are going to ask for every charge permissible for this guy, who stepped up and fired a shotgun because someone knocked on his door."

Right now that man is being held at the Oakland County Jail. He's expected to be arraigned sometime on Friday.

I was certain the cops would have sided with the shooter in this case. Glad to see I was wrong. :ehh: