Black teen misses bus, gets shot at after asking for directions in Rochester Hills

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
:whew: Shorty was this close to becoming a T-Shirt I'm Glad he's ok

Black people need to stop expecting white people to help us they never will

His mom shouldn't have took his phone especially during schools hours when my mom took my phone she always gave me a burner just in case some shyt popped off

White people literally stack up with guns because they are scared of black men

To many black people teach there children how society should be not how it is. Teach your kids the reality of society before it's to late

I'm glad I don't live in a cac feeled area or I'd have to move way different than I do now or I'd be naive and white washed :gag:

Get my MS-13 hombres we do a homicide on these white Folks :bustback::bustback:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
greatest country ever im told.

at least he made it out alive\

some people just so scary with their prejudices man

i had a dead car battery at 3am once. yeah it was very tough to get someone to give me a jump, people were acting scary AF. Eventually a young white dude did came but like......after an hour.....he was like the 30th guy i asked...... This was Oakland though and i had a hoodie on. This one Asian guy strait started walking the other way, away from his car...... Its funny because they had no excuse to say no, my car was there and they were in the parking lot on the way to their car at 3am. A jump takes 5 mins. What gives? I hate American man.

Daps
I already addressed the what ifs.

The "what ifs" have nothing to do with the "what happened".

Yes they do, because you're nitpicking after the fact suggesting how this woman should've acted considering the multitude of "what ifs" that could've happened given her decided action.

But there's no surprise that you're avoiding that question. :mjpls:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
17090510165644993.gif

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
A real man is gonna teach his son from birth how to move in this society with odds already stacked against before the age of 18. Aint no real man joining the military to fight wars off lies :stopitslime::hhh:
A real man seeks and takes the best opportunities available to them. Stop that shyt, a lot of people of all races are able to avoid lives of crime and/or poverty by joining the military. Decent pay, can learn a trade, get free school, favorable housing loans, etc. Stop acting like everyone in the service does it because they are on some “America, fukk yea” shyt, for some it's a 4-20 year hustle and nothing more.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Yes they do, because you're nitpicking after the fact suggesting how this woman should've acted considering the multitude of "what ifs" that could've happened given her decided action.

But there's no surprise that you're avoiding that question. :mjpls:

I'm speaking about what happened based on the mother's actions. pretty much exactly how the story does.

Walker was trying to walk the bus route to Rochester High School after he woke up late and missed his bus. His mom had taken his phone away, so he didn't have that with him to get directions. So he knocked on a stranger’s door for help -- and almost paid for it with his life.

Black teen misses bus, gets shot at after asking for directions in Rochester Hills

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
His dumb ass mom almost got him killed by taking his phone away.

:francis:

I'm sure he deserved to have his phone taken away. First of all the white woman is the cause for all this. But yet let some white people selling something knock on her door. OH sure come on in. Hate to say this but the 14 year old should know to move better. you don't knock on strangers doors in neighborhoods you don't know. Wake up on time and you won't miss your bus. Thats 2 bad moves right there. MIssing your bus, then knocking on a strangers door. You gotta use your better judgement. these white people shoot first, then call the police just to say it was self defense. they not calling the police first.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I'm sure he deserved to have his phone taken away. First of all the white woman is the cause for all this. But yet let some white people selling something knock on her door. OH sure come on in. Hate to say this but the 14 year old should know to move better. you don't knock on strangers doors in neighborhoods you don't know. Wake up on time and you won't miss your bus. Thats 2 bad moves right there. MIssing your bus, then knocking on a strangers door. You gotta use your better judgement. these white people shoot first, then call the police just to say it was self defense. they not calling the police first.

:lupe:

since people here love to play the "what if" game, "what if" he woke up late because he uses the alarm clock on the his phone, the same phone his mom took away?

:lupe:

Daps
I would never raise my kids in a majority non black city. “b-b-but what about education”. Plenty of areas with large black populations where your kid can get decent education and now we have the internet, you shouldn’t even be relying on white people to lace your kid up. You think whites want what’s best for your child? Go read the Miseducation of the Negro.

fukk that white women though. I made a thread about this a few days ago, WW are more racist than their men

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Not surprised.

As a Michigan native, I know how non-black people are. Even if you are in a good, “middle-class” or “upper middle class” neighborhood or township. It’s doesn’t matter.

What I don’t get is - if they have RING why did they even open the door then? Most of those neighborhoods in Michigan — have either an video or audio Intercom system built in their home and can answer all questions without opening the door.

Even in a predominately middle/upper black neighborhood --no one opens the door in my parent’s neighborhood just off a doorbell or knock - everything has always been done via intercom.

I am not surprised he didn’t know how to get to school specially on riding the bus - some kids don’t pay attention.

Last edited:

LoStranger

Banned
Daps
Blame should be placed where the blame should be assigned. his mom took away the one tool that could have prevented him from knocking on a stranger's door.

A strange Black person knocked on a white person's door, of course in an ideal post racial society people shouldn't reach for guns, but that's not the way the world is set up and we shouldn't pretend like it is.

:francis:

Why do Black people live according to how things "should be" instead of living in REALITY?

look at this dumbass quote.

Precisely....

fukk the people who shot at the breh though....