Black teen misses bus, gets shot at after asking for directions in Rochester Hills

Daps
You nikkas are something else with the fake militancy.

If you're upstairs and your wife is downstairs yelling 'Why are you trying to break into my house?', how are you coming down the stairs?

You would have come downstairs with the burner too but we can play pretend for the coli..

:hubie:

Actually I do have my license to carry, and the irony is that if my black ass started firing off shots at a kid who posed no threat and was running away as I fired you'd be in here lecturing me on how it's my responsibility to know the law thus I deserve that attempted murder charge.:mjpls:

But let's stick to one c00n statement at a time, answer the question you avoided earlier: if instead of her taking the phone, it broke the night before, would you be blaming her for allowing him to catch the bus to school as he had done the entire school year without incident?

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Lmao dumb bytch. How many people are gonna break into your crib early in the morning after knocking on your door with no ski mask?

All common sense and logic gets put aside when many cacs see us.
No man, let them tell it we live in an apocalyptic wasteland climate and a shotgun blast is the appropriate response to an unarmed black kid knocking on your door. They feared for their lives.

The mother should of known her child could possibly lose his life by missing the bus
:yeshrug:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Actually I do have my license to carry, and the irony is that if my black ass started firing off shots at a kid who posed no threat and was running away as I fired you'd be in here lecturing me on how it's my responsibility to know the law thus I deserve that attempted murder charge.:mjpls:

But let's stick to one c00n statement at a time, answer the question you avoided earlier: if instead of her taking the phone, it broke the night before, would you be blaming her for allowing him to catch the bus to school as he had done the entire school year without incident?

I already addressed the what ifs.

The "what ifs" have nothing to do with the "what happened".

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Why would you take a fukking cellphone away from your 14 year old kid...

This is 2018....a cellphone is a necessity....what kind of dumb shyt is that...

Then...

Why would sound knock on your door let you answer it...and you think they are trying to rob your house...
Kids get their phones taken away all the time as a form of discipline...this isn’t new or unique. It’s a punishment that makes perfect sense for this generation of kids :what:

Kids take their asses to/get dropped off at school, do their after school activity if they have one, and should take their ass home/get picked up. You don’t need a phone for this to happen. Phones are constantly distracting kids in class and at school, many of them would benefit from having that shyt taken away for the school day.

Last edited: