Black teen misses bus, gets shot at after asking for directions in Rochester Hills

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
:childplease:
How the fukk you don’t know how to get to school? And why wouldn’t you wait for the next bus, would be as efficient as walking or if it’s a school bus, go back home and call your mom or the school?

Don’t blame his mom, life existed for kids before cell phones, and life goes on if you lose yours or get it taken away. This was solely the fault of overeacting wypipo

This is my issue....hell my son at the age of 3 was able to tell you how to get to his grandparents house on my side and my BM. My other 2 daughters can tell you how to get to school and their grandparents house. They are in pre k and 1st grade. Either dude just doesnt pay attention or may have a disorder...or it could be he hasnt been there long enough in that city idk...

Daps
I see the point, but both of yall know IF the boy was killed the mom would have felt guilty for taking his phone away based off of the fact that was the reason the boy had to go to a strangers house in the first place. Yall are kind of reaching on what dude is saying, he isnt excusing the white folks at all.

Yes he is which is why all his posts in here are blaming the black victims.

Her feeling guilty after the fact doesn't mean she's to blame. If I drag my reluctant friend to the mall with me and it gets shot up with my friend getting caught in the crossfire, I'm gonna feel guilty about dragging him to the mall when he didn't even want to go, but that don't make me responsible for his death.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the fukk is wrong with some of yall and this black woman hate? :mindblown:

yes women have problems and can do fukked up shyt but this blame black women for damn near everything culture is out of hand. there are just as many cases if we were on our job as fathers and leaders some of these things might not happen. too many excuses, not enough ownership. that feminist shyt is annoying, but so is the flip side.

just glad this young breh survived.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Discussing the mom's negligence in taking the phone away misses the point and deflects from what should be the real focus: this kid just barely escaped being Trayvoned. We need to educate our children on the dangers of living in a white supremacist society that is fast becoming a full blown state of American Nazism. shyt is real out here and it's time for these fukking idiots in our community to turn the fukking music off, STOP dancing, and START paying attention. :francis:

imagine how the story plays out had he been murdered.

The very fact that the mom took his phone away would be used by the media to suggest he was a problem child and that would only be the beginning.

:francis:

Daps
imagine how the story plays out had he been murdered.

The very fact that the mom took his phone away would be used by the media to suggest he was a problem child and that would only be the beginning.

:francis:

OK? The role of the media is to enforce white supremacy and ensure that every black victim of this system is criminalized and, thus, framed as expendable. Would that excuse his murder? What are you arguing?

Last edited:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
:what:

And that justifies her hillbilly husband to rush downstairs and let off shells from his shotgun like he's the Terminator?

That's not what I'm suggesting at all.

Her husband rushed down the stairs because his wife was downstairs yelling because she thought the Black child at the door was trying to break into her home.

"I got to the house, and I knocked on the lady's door. Then she started yelling at me and she was like, 'Why are you trying to break into my house?' I was trying to explain to her that I was trying to get directions to Rochester High. And she kept yelling at me. Then the guy came downstairs, and he grabbed the gun, I saw it and started to run. And that's when I heard the gunshot," he says.

Black teen misses bus, gets shot at after asking for directions in Rochester Hills

OK? The role of the media is enforce white supremacy and ensure that every victim of this system is criminalized and, thus, framed as expendable. Would that excuse his murder? What are you arguing?

it's not an argument, it's a statement.

Daps
It's quite possible that, that young man was the first Black person to ever show up at her doorstep. In this racial climate, that immediately struck fear in her.

This c00n really in here tryna add compassionate subtext for the actions of these wicked CaCs. :wow:

@NormanConnors this is who you're choosing to defend?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
This c00n really in here tryna add compassionate subtext for the actions of these wicked CaCs. :wow:

@NormanConnors this is who you're choosing to defend?

You nikkas are something else with the fake militancy.

If you're upstairs and your wife is downstairs yelling 'Why are you trying to break into my house?', how are you coming down the stairs?

You would have come downstairs with the burner too but we can play pretend for the coli..

:hubie:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Why would you take a fukking cellphone away from your 14 year old kid...

This is 2018....a cellphone is a necessity....what kind of dumb shyt is that...

Then...

Why would sound knock on your door let you answer it...and you think they are trying to rob your house...