Black teen misses bus, gets shot at after asking for directions in Rochester Hills

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He literally is. He's repeatedly stated he blames the mom for this kid getting shot at.

yea you are, but like a WS you're trying to dance around it.

You say it's her fault, you place the blame on her. That is blaming black folks for the wickedness of CaCs.

NOTHING the mom did and NOTHING the son did warranted him getting shot at by any reasonable outcome expectations from their actions.

YOU SHOULD SLAP YOURSELF
c00n ASS nikka.

:devil:
:evil:

I see the point, but both of yall know IF the boy was killed the mom would have felt guilty for taking his phone away based off of the fact that was the reason the boy had to go to a strangers house in the first place. Yall are kind of reaching on what dude is saying, he isnt excusing the white folks at all.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
This shyt just pissed me off.
:hhh:

I used to walk to school when my folks moved to Grosse Pointe and before I started driving to school. Never had a problem.

I got a few :mjpls:, though.

Get out of Michigan and the Midwest when you can, brehs.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
false, she's directly responsible for her son having to knock on the stranger's door in the first place so although being Black and knocking on a strange white person's door SHOULD NOT warrant that response, IT DID.

Again, had the mom not taken the phone away, the kid would not have had to knock on a stranger's door seeking help.
If that’s your logic for blame, then the kid is to blame...he should have woken up on time, he’s 14, he should know his way to school, common sense says ask a business/gas station...,and on and on. Stop it dude. The fault lies solely at the feet of the people who saw black and thought “threat”.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
His logic is so horrible he actually doesn’t warrant further response. Again if the phone was broken dead or not working then what? These faux militants doing logic backflips out here to blame black people

it would have been the same outcome, he would have had to seek help. the issue is that none of those what ifs match the reality of this case which is, he had a perfectly working cellphone and his mother took it away.

His mother took the phone away which is directly responsible for him having to seek help from a stranger instead of being able to seek help using the device his mom took away.

How are we jumping to "what ifs" when we have the actual reality of what happened in the OP.

His mom took the phone away and he had to resort to seeking help from a stranger as he had no other alternative.

Walker was trying to walk the bus route to Rochester High School after he woke up late and missed his bus. His mom had taken his phone away, so he didn't have that with him to get directions. So he knocked on a stranger’s door for help -- and almost paid for it with his life.

Black teen misses bus, gets shot at after asking for directions in Rochester Hills

Daps
false, she's directly responsible for her son having to knock on the stranger's door in the first place so although being Black and knocking on a strange white person's door SHOULD NOT warrant that response, IT DID.

Again, had the mom not taken the phone away, the kid would not have had to knock on a stranger's door seeking help.
Once again this is a classic White Supremacist tactic of looking after the fact to find ways in which victimized black folk could've avoid an outcome.

And you're wrong, her taking the phone did not cause him to go knocking on stranger's doors. Him missing the bus put him in that situation where he'd need to do that. And even still, knocking on someone's door doesn't warrant being shot at, so the blame ain't on the kid either. It's on the deranged CaC. I wonder why it's so hard for you to admit this.:jbhmm:

Let me ask you this: if instead of her taking the phone, it broke the night before, would you be blaming her for allowing him to catch the bus to school as he had done the entire school year without incident?

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Population Demographics for Rochester Hills, Michigan in 2017, 2018

Population Demographics by Race

Total Population
% of Total 100%

White 58,309
White 82%

Asian 7,458
Asian 10%

Black or African American 3,228
Black or African American 4%

Hispanic or Latino 2,183
Hispanic or Latino 3%

Two or More Races 1,369
Two or More Races 1%

Some Other Race 490
Some Other Race Below 1%

American Indian 132
American Indian Below 1%
As someone who has always lived in a city where black people are the majority I couldn’t imagine living in a place where nikkas were only 4% of the population :huhldup:

I KNOW cacs probably bold as fukk in towns like this

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
As someone who has always lived in a city where black people are the majority I couldn’t imagine living in a place where nikkas were only 4% of the population :huhldup:

Couldn't you tell they are by that cac trying play Real life Duck Hunt after a kid knocks on the front door?:francis:

Daps
Discussing the mom's negligence in taking the phone away misses the point and deflects from what should be the real focus: this kid just barely escaped being Trayvoned. We need to educate our children on the dangers of living in a white supremacist society that is fast becoming a full blown state of American Nazism. shyt is real out here and it's time for these fukking idiots in our community to turn the fukking music off, STOP dancing, and START paying attention. :francis:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I see the point, but both of yall know IF the boy was killed the mom would have felt guilty for taking his phone away based off of the fact that was the reason the boy had to go to a strangers house in the first place. Yall are kind of reaching on what dude is saying, he isnt excusing the white folks at all.

WHILE WE'RE AT IT
LETS BLAME THE BOY FOR MISSING HIS BUS.

:devil:
:evil:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

It's quite possible that, that young man was the first Black person to ever show up at her doorstep. In this racial climate, that immediately struck fear in her.