Black Summer: Season 1 | Official Trailer | Netflix (4/11)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was unlimited ammo cheat from the farm ep on Walking Dead. And in real life so many of those idiots would have shot each other:dead:

The fact that the housewife, stoner, lil Korean lady, etc just automatically knew how to cock, load and position semis naturally was kind of a :shaq2: moment​

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
On episode 5 now. Yeah its some dumb idiotic shyt going on in this but lets face facts.. nothing, and I do mean NOTHING was dumber than Rick luring the walkers out of the giant pit and into the streets in TWD. And we're basically talking "they should take head shots" in this simply because that's what it takes to kill walkers in TWD. I do have some gripes with the show but at the same time its a different take on the zombie apocalypse. I don't even think this was made for you to like the characters or not. So far its just basically a live look in to see how these motherfukkas act. I got the same amount of intrigue and disappointments in this as TWD. I'll be finished with this in a by Wednesday so I'll see how the rest goes.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
On episode 5 now. Yeah its some dumb idiotic shyt going on in this but lets face facts.. nothing, and I do mean NOTHING was dumber than Rick luring the walkers out of the giant pit and into the streets in TWD. And we're basically talking "they should take head shots" in this simply because that's what it takes to kill walkers in TWD. I do have some gripes with the show but at the same time its a different take on the zombie apocalypse. I don't even think this was made for you to like the characters or not. So far its just basically a live look in to see how these motherfukkas act. I got the same amount of intrigue and disappointments in this as TWD. I'll be finished with this in a by Wednesday so I'll see how the rest goes.

Plus nikkas forget its easier to make head shots on them slow ass zombies in the walking dead.

Those aggressive ass 28 weeks later type zombies in black summer are a whole different nightmare. :whoa:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Plus nikkas forget its easier to make head shots on them slow ass zombies in the walking dead.

Those aggressive ass 28 weeks later type zombies in black summer are a whole different nightmare. :whoa:
Exactly.. I was a huge stan of TWD but even that, watching year in and year out, I still had the reaction of :gucci::martin: I'll give Black Summer some breathing room to get its story down before I completely bush it. It definitely has some bullshyt moments and doesn't have the seasons and fanbase under its belt like TWD but some of these complaints are head scratchers considering that TWD is stickied at the top of the page each and every single season with the same type fukkboy shyt but in a slightly different manor every season.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Exactly.. I was a huge stan of TWD but even that, watching year in and year out, I still had the reaction of :gucci::martin: I'll give Black Summer some breathing room to get its story down before I completely bush it. It definitely has some bullshyt moments and doesn't have the seasons and fanbase under its belt like TWD but some of these complaints are head scratchers considering that TWD is stickied at the top of the page each and every single season with the same type fukkboy shyt but in a slightly different manor every season.
TWD is boring af. I bushed that show going on 2 years now. Same boring settings, same boring characters.

This show could also fall into that trap but so far it's much more exciting.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
WTF YOU nikkaS TALKING ABOUT TWD?

IT HAS ALWAYS TAKEN A HEAD SHOT TO KILL A ZOMBIE WELL BEFORE THAT SHOW EVER EXISTED.

THIS SHOW IS TRASH PERIOD.
:devil:
:evil:

Its been well established that zombies die from head shots just like vampires die with stakes to the heart. Common fukking knowledge that has fukk all to do with TWD

Its also been established that zombies walk with an extra slow gait BUT these dudes in Black Summer is comin' at you like Kahlil Mack at a quarterback. You see how that works.. its all up to the writer. You can change the narrative. I'm still waiting for a movie to show aliens that are not technologically advanced for a change

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Its also been established that zombies walk with an extra slow gait BUT these dudes in Black Summer is comin' at you like Kahlil Mack at a quarterback. You see how that works.. its all up to the writer. You can change the narrative. I'm still waiting for a movie to show aliens that are not technologically advanced for a change

:comeon:THIS SHOW ISNT THE 1ST TIME ZOMBIES
HAVE MOVED LIKE THIS.

ITS BEEN DONE PLENTY OF TIMES.

YOUR ZOMBIE KNOWLEDGE IS LACKING.
:devil:
:evil: