Black Summer: Season 1 | Official Trailer | Netflix (4/11)

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
shyt was low key fire.. maddd dark. When the girl is pulling away in the car with them men.

And I liked that anyone could get it. How the chick went flying when the car crashed.

Ending was the only trash part.

Yeah the ending was weak, but I got it. If it leads to another season then I don't mind. but I guess the ending goes with the whole hopeless dark theme the series had.:manny:

Them deaths were random as fukk too.

That girl had the :mjcry: face in the back of the whip. Them dudes were gonna throw a party on that p*ssy.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah the ending was weak, but I got it. If it leads to another season then I don't mind. but I guess the ending goes with the whole hopeless dark theme the series had.:manny:

Them deaths were random as fukk too.

That girl had the :mjcry: face in the back of the whip. Them dudes were gonna throw a party on that p*ssy.

Bruh that was some wild shyt

And why was fide on the floor when she was about to get raped. Did they rape and drug him?

Them zombies scary as fukk. Loved how their paths met too

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
On episode 5 now. Yeah its some dumb idiotic shyt going on in this but lets face facts.. nothing, and I do mean NOTHING was dumber than Rick luring the walkers out of the giant pit and into the streets in TWD. And we're basically talking "they should take head shots" in this simply because that's what it takes to kill walkers in TWD. I do have some gripes with the show but at the same time its a different take on the zombie apocalypse. I don't even think this was made for you to like the characters or not. So far its just basically a live look in to see how these motherfukkas act. I got the same amount of intrigue and disappointments in this as TWD. I'll be finished with this in a by Wednesday so I'll see how the rest goes.
Its also been established that zombies walk with an extra slow gait BUT these dudes in Black Summer is comin' at you like Kahlil Mack at a quarterback. You see how that works.. its all up to the writer. You can change the narrative. I'm still waiting for a movie to show aliens that are not technologically advanced for a change
This series is set in the Z Nation universe so within the context of the universe it is set in zombies run fast as fukk and they die from head shots. And the people we followed in the series all saw that shooting/hitting the zombies in the dome was the only thing that eventually killed them yet no one seemed to go for the head first or even at all in most situations.
At a certain point they should have figured that shyt out.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Ultimately, i found this disappointing.

I actually dug the character intros and interwoven camera work early on, but the subplots and character arcs were shallow, or non-existent. "Spears" should've been a dope scumbag character like Shane in TWD with a secret to the outbreak or something plot relevant that explains why military factions are after him.

But his whole arc really is "i know where some loot is and a couple dirty army guys want in". Which just feels trivial in a zombie apocalypse, and his character didn't really do anything despite the early connotations

Also, whatever that was in ep 6 when they infiltrated the compound and pretty much got everyone there killed... you can't just jump ahead to that without some explaining lol. Case in point, you wanted the guns ok sure, but when that hispanic woman slit buddy's throat to cause hell to break loose... why??? Unless i missed it.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Bruh that was some wild shyt

And why was fide on the floor when she was about to get raped. Did they rape and drug him?

Them zombies scary as fukk. Loved how their paths met too

fide for all his fukk ups had like 9 lives. I think he either got hurt and found by somebody and dropped off. He wakes up still hurt and not able to move around like that.

With all the fukkery going on, I wouldn't be surprised if he was drugged and raped.

Yeah I loved how everyones path crossed in that shyt too.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
haven't peeped yet, but it sounds like TWD's worst is still better than this?
fukk no. The walking deads worst put you to sleep indefinitely. This ain't no classic piff yet but the pacing shyts on the walking dead. Like Stephen King tweeted, no bratty kids and whiney women.

Eat bruhs.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
fukk no. The walking deads worst put you to sleep indefinitely. This ain't no classic piff yet but the pacing shyts on the walking dead. Like Stephen King tweeted, no bratty kids and whiney women.

Eat bruhs.

Exactly.
nikkas done forgot about the Prison arc and Rick losing his mind talking to himself and nikkas just not doing much of anything for whole episodes at a time. Plus you got a black character that actually survives and is useful.