Black Summer: Season 1 | Official Trailer | Netflix (4/11)

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
Just finished season 1starting season 2

Pleasantly surprised. Didn't come in with any expectations

The camera work and cinematography is dope

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Have to strongly disagree. S1 was cool and reeled me in with the cinematography but s2 had the more interesting story for sure.add to that the unique way they decided to tell it and it is clearly better then s1 in my opinion

When does s3 drop?
I came in here hoping s3 was announced to see if they bounce back. Imo s2 fell off the same way a lot of zombie stuff eventually does because the writers transition to focusing more on the human element and how society has decayed instead of the actual zombies. When the zombie issue becomes secondary to people and armed gangs like Negan in TWD I lose interest. I was damn near crying laughing watching ol boy constantly running for his life in s1 and the stand off with the 3 zombies outside the diner where they all got whooped and had to run back inside. S2 didn’t bring that energy to me.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
One thing I like about this shyt is they ain't scared to murk main characters. They hard body wit it. I never watched Walking Dead,but if it's anything like this, I check it out

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
the black dude at the end having to navigate those hangars/worksite to avoid being eaten :laugh: :dead:

but the intermittent screens that introduce characters or whatever is mad annoying. i can do without.

second season isnt trash, but its not great either
I think I set the bar real high based of the first season. I might run the second back to see what’s up