Black Summer: Season 1 | Official Trailer | Netflix (4/11)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
That white chick in episode 3 pissed me tf off. I hate a bleeding heart ass mfer
The only person that saw it was a trap was Spears. Everybody else wanted to run after the kid. What really pissed me off is the deaf guy and the white guy started hitting the drums out of the blue just retarded as fukk. I had the same reaction as Spear and wanted to choke that muthafukka out. White chic gonna get everyone killed bc of her stupid feelings about missing her kid. I'd have shot her in the head immediately too. No time for bleeding hearts in a zombie outbreak.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never made it past episode 2 and I’m a zombie fan. I’ll watch the dumbest shyt if it has zombies in it. I’ve seen every episode of z nation, so that should tell you the level of garbage I’m willing to endure...:russ:

But this shyt was so damn boring and stupid I couldn’t even force my way through it. Does it ever get better or entertaining at least?

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I actually enjoyed the fukk outta this show. It wasn't perfect, but I was entertained and was hooked on what was gonna happen next.

shyt was intense and plays out like visual chapters instead of serial episodes so there is a disconnect sometimes between scenes, but I liked that different approach. You felt like you traveling with them.

I been stopped watching TWD, FTWD, and Znation a while go because they got stale to me. Glad this came out.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Show is wack

Edit: got a little bit better. Lance sorry ass had 5 total lines the entire show and spent most of his time running. What a p*ssy :laugh:

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:what: WHAT IN THE fukk WAS EPISODE 6 ABOUT?

THEY JUST SHOW UP AND SABOTAGE SOME RANDOM PLACE IN THE GROUND?

WHERE THE fukk ARE THEY AT?

WHO ARE THESE PPL?

WHY DID THEY KILL THEM/GET THEM KILLED?

ABSOLUTELY NO BACK STORY.
:devil:
:evil:

:mjlol::dead: I was waiting for the show to explain what was going on that entire episode. Here's the episode 6 summary from Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Summer_(TV_series)#Episodes
Two soldiers observe the group arriving at a trap house. Bribing a thug guard with Rose; Manny and Carmen let the rest of the group inside. Spears, Sun and Manny kill the guard watching the armory of the place, the former then leaves for the main building, the latter two make their way in the airduct system. William and Carmen head for the dance floor, where William disables the electricity, and Carmen stabs another guard in the neck to turn him undead. Chaos ensues and many other residents get turned. Manny gets shot and killed by stray bullets, and turning undead, chases Sun. Spears saves Sun. The guard Manny and Carmen bribed attempts to rape Rose, but before he can, a beat-up Lance grabs his attention before the power goes out and the guard goes to investigate, only to get devoured by zombies. Rose takes the opportunity to escape in the chaos with Lance, who she rescues as repayment, and eventually manages to get outside.