Black Summer: Season 1 | Official Trailer | Netflix (4/11)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
the unnecessary CAC fukkery is more of threat than them trash ass zombies. Prolly one of the worst Netflix releases ever imo this and The Silence.

:russ: I knew something was off with the trailers. They had that shyt looking way too serious for a series set in the Z-Nation universe.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

:snoop: EPISODES 3 AND 4 WERE fukkING HORRIBLE.

GOTTA FORCE MYSELF TO KEEP WATCHING THIS DUMB ASS shyt.
:devil:
:evil:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Who's idea was it to place random ass title cards 4 times per episode that don't have anything to do with what's going on :what: also nothing is explained about any of the characters, it's just "We need to get to the stadium" every episode :dead:

Also the main shyt that annoyed me were people shooting over or by people's heads reckless af :dwillhuh::mjlol:

Last edited:

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Just finished episode 3.

and

:trash::trash::trash::trash::trash:

Im on ep.3 and im like :wtf:

they have a kid out here fukking running around the school on some chucky shyt :dead:

:trash:

Show is trash.

Typical zombie shyt.

Character that's trying to make all the smart decisions to survive
vs

characters that trying to save everyone that they encounter, pretending that the scenario that they're in, is not a zombie apocalypse.

Done with this show after that idiot playing the drums at the school. Then trying to "save" a kid that's running away, playing cat and mouse. Then the cac bytch looking back at the school with regret, bytch keep running.

:camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby: