Black students in Cali: only 20% pass MATH state test, 33% pass READING test

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Was not expecting these replies when i came in here

giphy.gif

What does this have to do with AAs? This is a mixed forum. AAs don't even make up the majority from I've seen. They're just the largest minority.
take note of the nikkas who dapped him

Daps
i come from a lower-middle class background. neither of my parents went to college or placed any special emphasis on education when i was growing up :mjlol:. as a matter of fact, my momma told me i could become a janitor for all she cared, as long as i wasn't caught up in them streets. and i still graduated high school with a solid A-average. public school is a joke.

i don't know what you lot are doing in america, but you better get your act together :ufdup:.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
The test scores for this past school year is abysmal.

:snoop:

Across the state of California, of the grade 3-8 and grade 11 Black or African American students tested, only 17.95% passed or exceeded standards.

30,810 black students received a score and only 5,530 passed the test.

This is for maths.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY

Across the state of California, of the grade 3-8 and grade 11 Black or African American students tested, only 17.95% passed or exceeded standards.

This is for maths.
YIKES!!

this is 1000% on the parents but IN for the juelzing that’s to follow.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
YIKES!!

this is 1000% on the parents but IN for the juelzing that’s to follow.

:francis:

We have to get it together. Buckle down like the Asians. School, then cram school and then home studies or tutoring.

We're failing our children. If we're really who we say we are we would adapt to the standards set and demolish them. Our 8 year olds can't keep up with their curriculum.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Covid has made this 20x worse

And because of that we should have some type of plan to ensure that we can recover. These tests follow a standard formula, like the SAT, we need a manual to ensure we are prepared for these things.

Ugh

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

This is for maths.
Learning truly begins in our early years of development. If parents aren't homeschooling their children early on to build an education foundation, it makes school years harder. I know people go to work and sometimes there's only a single parent, but time has to be prioritized to water your seed's minds.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
:francis:

We have to get it together. Buckle down like the Asians. School, then cram school and then home studies or tutoring.

We're failing our children. If we're really who we say we are we would adapt to the standards set and demolish them. Our 8 year olds can't keep up with their curriculum.

We're? :mjtf:
No those kids parents are failing them. They aint come out my nutsack

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This is for maths.

Maths?

We don't use that term in America sir. On top of that all kids fell behind during the pandemic, because they were not in class.