Black soccer player accused of beating up pawg girlfriend and trying to force her to have sex.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I can't stand a internet liar. Now the fake militants don't date a bad mixed woman.
I smashed plenty in college. All my girlfriends since (including my current) are black.

Never claimed to be militant. I wouldn’t turn down smashing a fine woman because of her race. But I also know only a mentally defeated negro would have anything but black children.

Keep on projecting though. I know your type. You think that shyt your saying makes you less of a c00n. I pity clowns like you,

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I smashed plenty in college. All my girlfriends since (including my current) are black.

Never claimed to be militant. I wouldn’t turn down smashing a fine woman because of her race. But I also know only a mentally defeated negro would have anything but black children.

Keep on projecting though. I know your type. You think that shyt your saying makes you less of a c00n. I pity clowns like you,
Again, if you say you wouldn't impregnate a mixed woman you're a fake militant.

And if you think I'm trying to NOT be called a c00n on here by a coli stranger when I know most of yall in real life are weak and lame you are mistaken.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Again, if you say you wouldn't impregnate a mixed woman you're a fake militant.

And if you think I'm trying to NOT be called a c00n on here by a coli stranger when I know most of yall in real life are weak and lame you are mistaken.
Man, your posts are beyond creepy. The fact that you’re a father is even more disturbing. Like I said, you c00ns have always been off.:mjtf:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Huh? I’m so called “black”. Both of my parents are black. I just don’t have this obsession you seem to have with mixed race folk. It’s weird. You should seek help. And I see you didn’t confirm nor deny what I said.
You probably date cacs and half cacs that's why

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have never lied. My post history is consistent. You think that somehow deflects from your c00nery though.
I don't want to deflect from alleged c00nery though. Why you keep saying that like I'm trying to defend myself to you? Lol

And I'm not searching your post history to see you post raw and regret about mixed broad. You weak and we both know it

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I don't want to deflect from alleged c00nery though. Why you keep saying that like I'm trying to defend myself to you? Lol

And I'm not searching your post history to see you post raw and regret about mixed broad. You weak and we both know it
And yet here you are, 10+posts later. Whatever helps you sleep at night c00n.:yeshrug:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Baffling breh, they want to even claim the r@pist mixed people
I'm not from the UK but I watch alot of UK reality tv like Love Island, Ex on the Beach, etc

and one thing I noticed is alot of white women are able to differentiate between mix race men and black men. alot of them either say their type is either tall, dark and handsome or they alot of time specifically say mix race men.

take that as you will.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And yet here you are, 10+posts later. Whatever helps you sleep at night c00n.:yeshrug:
Because I'm responding to you means I'm trying to defend that I'm not a c00n? Logic so feminine. You said you know my post history so why would I all of a sudden change my energy?

Keep reading my content. You won't see a change fake militant :umad:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Because I'm responding to you means I'm trying to defend that I'm not a c00n? Logic so feminine. You said you know my post history so why would I all of a sudden change my energy?

Keep reading my content. You won't see a change fake militant :umad:
From the moment I called you a c00n you could’ve: A: Ignored it. B: Say “whatever” and keep it pushing.

The fact you keep responding says more about you. Saying “you’re lying if you wouldn’t impregnate a mixed woman” is creepy projection.

Lord I hope you don’t have any daughters. :scust:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
All them bad brehettes over there and he tries to rape pawg. Dumbass

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From the moment I called you a c00n you could’ve: A: Ignored it. B: Say “whatever” and keep it pushing.

The fact you keep responding says more about you. Saying “you’re lying if you wouldn’t impregnate a mixed woman” is creepy projection.

Lord I hope you don’t have any daughters. :scust:
Female acting dude. I'll ask again. If you know my post history why would I care to defend you calling me a c00n? Think before you answer Lil girl

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not from the UK but I watch alot of UK reality tv like Love Island, Ex on the Beach, etc

and one thing I noticed is alot of white women are able to differentiate between mix race men and black men. alot of them either say their type is either tall, dark and handsome or they alot of time specifically say mix race men.

take that as you will.
The part about white women is so true