Black soccer player accused of beating up pawg girlfriend and trying to force her to have sex.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Something's off because he calls his mixed kids.... Mixed?
Nope, he’s off because he chose to have mixed children. His posts were always suspect, and this explains why. What’s your obsession with mixed race people? You seem to project a lot. Have you got a white baby mama you’re hiding?:mjlol:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Because I have mixed kids and let them know they're mixed. I should lie to them huh? Lol
Nope, nothing wrong with what you call them, that’s your business. It’s just that you c00ns who procreate with any women but black are off mentally. It shows in your post history.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope, nothing wrong with what you call them, that’s your business. It’s just that you c00ns who procreate with any women but black are off mentally. It shows in your post history.
Yea because you know me that I went out of my way fir a non black woman huh? :russell:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope, he’s off because he chose to have mixed children. His posts were always suspect, and this explains why. What’s your obsession with mixed race people? You seem to project a lot. Have you got a white baby mama you’re hiding?:mjlol:
Nah my issues is when we include half cacs especially evil ones like the footballer it makes it as if his one of us.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
sometimes I feel very worried for like my nieces and other single women in my family. I've dated in the past women who were abused or raped and its crazy how common it is.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Yea because you know me that I went out of my way fir a non black woman huh? :russell:
Don’t really care how it happened, fact is you have mutts for children, you’re an embarrassment.

Nah my issues is when we include half cacs especially evil ones like the footballer it makes it as if his one of us.
Who’s we? Did you invent race? Did you create the categories? This is something you don’t seem to understand. “We” don’t create the rules because we don’t have the gold. “We” are living in a system in which they created. The simple fact you keep referring to us as “we” proves my point.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t really care how it happened, fact is you have mutts for children, you’re an embarrassment.

Who’s we? Did you invent race? Did you create the categories? This is something you don’t seem to understand. “We” don’t create the rules because we don’t have the gold. “We” are living in a system in which they created. The simple fact you keep referring to us as “we” proves my point.
:russell:

Same dude who would date a "mutt". Typical coli lame

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Just realised you're mixed ain't you

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Just realised you're mixed ain't you
Huh? I’m so called “black”. Both of my parents are black. I just don’t have this obsession you seem to have with mixed race folk. It’s weird. You should seek help. And I see you didn’t confirm nor deny what I said.