Black soccer player accused of beating up pawg girlfriend and trying to force her to have sex.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
As someone who grew up in the US and studied in the UK for some time, it was interesting to see mixed race people have a separate identity from black.

I've always associated mixed race with black, but I guess that's partly because the very archaic one-drop rule has shaped racial identity in America. Also, at the same time you can have AfrAms who look very "mixed" but have two black parents. This dates back to generations of mixing.

Identifying mixed with black also strengthened the civil rights movement. The UK had never gone through a black consciousness movement like that. So I can tell you for a fact when I was there, mixed people whether by society or personally projected a different identity from simply being "black".

The one issue with this one-drop sort of racial categorization is that if a "mixed" person ends up having a child with a white person, that child is phenotypically white. How can you still call their offspring a black child? It wouldn't make sense.

Maybe some but generally that is in your head.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
53544045-10456829-Greenwood_and_Harriet_are_from_Wisbey_near_Bradford_and_have_kno-m-35_1643534826493.jpg

53544047-10456829-Manchester_United_said_in_a_statement_We_are_aware_of_images_and-a-59_1643537696694.jpg

what's wrong with her neck

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I do it for what you are. My kids are half black so they mixed. It's simple. Idgad if they in UK, US, Uganda, Ukraine, Uranus

Mixed people are black in America Canada l Europe and Asia. South America and Africa are the only places that mixed People are not black

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
From Louie lol, Spender was a menace from what I hear. But to keep it on topic.

Light skin nikkas get tested HARDCORE in LDN a lot. Cus uno, everyone assumes we're chris brown type brehs. As a result they tend to just be outright demonic.

Blue borough (ghetto boy)?

Spend = the man, the myth and the legend. He’s more than a menace - he’s O-dog from Menace 2 Society with a brain minus the recky behaviour - real life smooth criminal. Never been convicted/birded (apart from doing time on remand) but he’s the topic of discussion in every jailhouse in the country, lol.

Lol, that’s basically why the first thing I do whenever I meet light skin yutes in Ldn town is to look straight into their eyes. I can tell how tapped they’re from their eyes (Mason Greenwood has those tapped eyes), no matter how sweet/pretty they look. Never underestimate a light skin breh out here - a lot of them are shower and you can get shhhh quick, lol.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mixed people are black in America Canada l Europe and Asia. South America and Africa are the only places that mixed People are not black
Well this is a lie. They're not in Asia, not in South Africa and majority of West African countries, not in England, not in Caribbean, and not in most of West Europe.

Do you even travel the world often?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What if it was role-playing in bedroom? and she sets him up? Just saying :hubie:

Edited: never mind, saw the video, etc:hubie:

Last edited: